Drunk On Tilt Lost All My Money Dont Care

**** poker i've got better things to do like drink and play monopoly
I agree... but thats what they all say. You will be back playing tomorrow when your hangover goes away.
**** poker i've got better things to do like drink and play monopoly
Been there done that, a few times.
Note to anyone: Before doing shit like this, please post your SN and when you'll be playing.Some of us have bills to pay...
Shoulda been around a couple of months ago.

I think i've figured out a super next level monopoly tactic, it involves buying strictly the properties on the left side of each row, that way you get the benefit of increased house and hotel penalties if someone lands on them but yet the prices to buy houses and hotels are the same. i wonder if this strategy has been documented anywhere.

I think i've figured out a super next level monopoly tactic, it involves buying strictly the properties on the left side of each row, that way you get the benefit of increased house and hotel penalties if someone lands on them but yet the prices to buy houses and hotels are the same. i wonder if this strategy has been documented anywhere.
Your number 1 strategy must be never buy Park Place and Boardwalk because no on ever lands on them
  • 3 weeks later...
I get all the ones on the street after the jail, that way u hammers them when they get out - plu$ loads of chance cards are go2 jail etcShit i should really put this stuff in Super System 3
I get all the ones on the street after the jail, that way u hammers them when they get out - plu$ loads of chance cards are go2 jail etcShit i should really put this stuff in Super System 3
orange and red properties ftw, then purple. **** all the rest.