How High Is She?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Essay.

The number of people that are surprised that you brought up an obscure grammar issue: Zero.   If I typed that sentence now, I would be 99.99% to not use "were" again, which is sad. I hate how bad

Such a Wang thing to do.

She looks very familiar. Who is this?
all i can tell you is that she walks in beauty, like the night. of cloudless climes and starry skies. and all thats best of dark and bright. meet in her aspect and her eyes.08063011.jpg
all i can tell you is that she walks in beauty, like the night. of cloudless climes and starry skies. and all thats best of dark and bright. meet in her aspect and her eyes.08063011.jpg
She looks a lot less like a dude in this one

Far be it from me to detract from the tranny discussion, but thought I'd share an amusing message I got on Myspace today.Even tho she's not high, it's definitely post-worthy for the thread:Date: Feb 9, 2009 11:25 AMSubject: Help!! Please!!Body: I need a ride to Lake Elsinore. That's in Riverside. My husband just got out of prison and I seem to be having a rather tough time getting out there. I haven't seem him in over a year and I just want to get there.And as always, a picture of the sender:l1d6eba566b1d653696308cmg9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hot thread....I fapped to it about 10 times.What are we talking about?

She looks very familiar. Who is this?
Clearly Hermione from Harry Potter. Emma Watson or whatever her name is.
Clearly Hermione from Harry Potter. Emma Watson or whatever her name is.
'Asked and answered.... about 6 months ago...Here's a suggestion: bump the "Add a word" thread and inflate the post count that way.
I have a new theory.. 100 percent of tranny sex involves cocaine or crystal meth. Thoughts, IQ?
Define tranny sex.For most men, I think trannys are just an avenue of experimenting with homosexuality without accepting they may be gay.For the trannys themselves, I think that drugs of some sort are almost a certainty - whether they're doing it to support a habit, or to mask whatever pain comes with gender confusion.