Wsop Suggestion

See whoever designed cards way back in the olden days was clever... sure there's only 2 colours, but there's 4 fancy little shapesThat's what I look at
Genious postHe might as well have made circles instead of clubs and ovals instead of spades. When you are sitting at a 10 handed table, people without great vision can have trouble telling the difference between the suits.Hell it would even be better if diamonds were black and clubs were red, since the red shapes and black shapes look alot alike. I think whoever invented these was leveling the world.
I would like to see an only one color deckMake you kids turn off your stoopid music box thingies and pay attention. Then you could hear when the dealer says: "Actions on you....sir"
I would like to see full ban on live pokerMake those old people switch on those computing box thingies and multitable. Then you wouldn't have to hear when the dealer says: "Sir... you fell asleep again"
Agree 110%. 4 color decks are so great online because you're usually masturbating and you have much less time to make decisions anyway. In a live event, well you can't masturbate so you have plenty of time and it shouldn't be an issue.
This ....

Not to be a major *******, but all you guys playing live that have problems seeing. Ever think to ask the dealer what just came out? Every now and then I can't see the river very good(usually if I'm drunk) from seat 3 or 4. But I have no shame in asking what card just came off.I vote no to the 4 color deck as well.

These cards would be awesome for my little brother who is pretty much legally blind. Any idea where I could get some?
I got my deck at Walgreens They should definitely have them there.