Question About Getting Money Onto Ps

I have not deposited onto PS in awhile, since they pretty much made it impossible for US players to deposit. But is there a way of getting monies on there. All credit/debit cards are declined. PS sent me an email about some form of a pre-paid card.... any idea's?

Bank does not approve the checking account or I def, would
If this simply means you think the bank will decline it for being a gambling transaction, they won't be able to tell. The sites use a random "shell" entity to take the money.(If it means you can't get a checking account for some reason, sorry I misunderstood.)

Use a netspend all access visa card. Check it out at netspend.com. I bought it at albertsons here in vegas. It was a $9.95 fee for the temporary card which I initially loaded when I bought it. When I got home I went to their site, answered a few questions and within a week I had an embossed reloadable visa card that has never been denied on stars. When I need to reload the card it is done through western union for a flat $4.50 fee. I have never ever had a problem using this card to deposit on stars or using it whenever I needed it to charge something as long as I had funds available on it, I highly reccommend it. HTH. BB