Most Embarrasing Fart Stories

A while back I was at my friend Kenny's house and a bunch of us were over there watching some pay-per-view boxing match. I was laying on the floor in front of the TV and his dog Autumn (a big blonde lab) was laying next to me. Of course we had been drinking/eating all day at Hooters and I had built up a little pressure and decided to let it go. Luckily for me it was silent, but far from harmless. As the fumes rose up, Kenny's wife looked over in my direction and yelled "Autumn !""Yes", I had gotten away with it, until my damn funny bone broke (much like to a few of the previous stories) and I was gone... sustained laughter, into tears, into stomach cramps, etc.

Unfortunately I don't have a story, but I have to say this is one of the BEST threads i've ever read. On any forum.Period.I'm talking tears running down my face type of laughter here.ThanksDan

Not as good as some of the others but...This happenned just last weekend. I was at my brothers house for a family get together. He has a 1 year old or so. Anyway, I am standing to the side of the TV watching football when I let one go, silent of course as I am civilized. It was pretty rank.My nephew was sitting on the floor playing with his toys close to me. A couple of seconds after I let it slide my sister-in-law walks by and stops. Her face wrinkles and she says "Jackson, (my nephews' name) do you need to be changed" picks him up and checks him. He doesnt and I walk away trying not to laugh.