My Hand Is Dead? No You're Dead!

that's ridiculous, but i still think the worst beat story is the one where someone deliberately folded a bad bead jackpot hand (for like 200k to the other guy) because he thought his opponent was disrespectful and didn't deserve the money

that's ridiculous, but i still think the worst beat story is the one where someone deliberately folded a bad bead jackpot hand (for like 200k to the other guy) because he thought his opponent was disrespectful and didn't deserve the money
IMO there is no way that is true... i could be wrong but seems like one of those urban legends to me.

Yeah I think it's pretty much been proven that the bad beat thing never happened.I still think the worst bad beat was the one where the guy was drawing dead with a boat vs quads because s/o had folded the 1 card that would have given him quads but a dealer error forced them to reshuffle and the miracle card turned up.

Yeah I think it's pretty much been proven that the bad beat thing never happened.I still think the worst bad beat was the one where the guy was drawing dead with a boat vs quads because s/o had folded the 1 card that would have given him quads but a dealer error forced them to reshuffle and the miracle card turned up.
i don't think the dealer is supposed to mix the stub and the muck when he has to reshuffle the deck...
i don't think the dealer is supposed to mix the stub and the muck when he has to reshuffle the deck...
I don't remember the exact details but it was something like:TT vs 44 on a T4x4 board all in on the turn and both turned their hands up.Another player said "You're drawing dead I folded the T".Dealer mixes stub with muck. Guy with TT calls for the floor and says "He never dealt the river"Dealer is forced to reshuffle stub+muck and deals the case T.
I don't remember the exact details but it was something like:TT vs 44 on a T4x4 board all in on the turn and both turned their hands up.Another player said "You're drawing dead I folded the T".Dealer mixes stub with muck. Guy with TT calls for the floor and says "He never dealt the river"Dealer is forced to reshuffle stub+muck and deals the case T.
I don't play live that much, but I have never seen a dealer not deal the river, no matter how inconsequential it is. I mean if the board is TJQK rainbow and 2 players get all in and each show A7, the dealer deals that river like a motherfucker anyways.I feel like your story is wrong somewhere. A dealer would never just say 'oh that dude said he folded your only out, so the hand is over and this guy won, no need for a river.' Makes no sense.

what's stub?edit: nvm google is my friend.I agree with timwakefield that the scenerio doesn't seem plausible. So the dealer didn't deal a river just cause someone said they mucked the last 10? I don't think so...