could it have been played differently?

I just busted out of a 100k guaranteed mtt on bodog and I'm left questioning myself. Here's how it went down: Blinds 50/100 about 1hr 30minutes inUTG: 3,500 looose aggressive raises to 200Folds to me in late position (1700 tight aggressive table image) and I hold 10 :D 10 :D , I raise to 500, he calls.Flop comes down 10 :D Q :) 5 :) , first to act I bet out 500 into the 1150 pot. He thinks for awhile before going over the top all in, I call.Turn 4 :) River 6 :) He shows Q :) K :club: Is there anyway I should have played this hand differently? I think maybe I should have just went all in for 1200 more on the flop, he probably would have called anyway..I don't know.

You are basically pot committed in this hand. Don't be afraid to push on this flop with a scary board

With top pair and the 2nd nut flush draw, he was callingon the flop even to an all-in. You just got outdrawn, nothingyou could do to prevent that

raise more preflop, his raise was to 200, and you only raised 300 more.
He only had 1700. 500 is almost 1/3 of his stack with 10's. Shoot, if it were me I'd probably have just called and seen the flop. Big stacks don't like to fold to raises... especially the thickheaded players on Bodog. Trust me, lol.
raise more preflop, his raise was to 200, and you only raised 300 more.
He only had 1700. 500 is almost 1/3 of his stack with 10's. Shoot, if it were me I'd probably have just called and seen the flop. Big stacks don't like to fold to raises... especially the thickheaded players on Bodog. Trust me, lol.
Yeah, the 500 was a value bet at best to see if I could hit the set, and I did. All in preflop would have got me what 350? There was nothing I could raise short of all in that would have won that pot before the flop, shoot he probably would have called that. I was doomed! Lol. Kurt, what limits do you usually play at?