Should I Have Folded, Called Or Shoved?

The game is $1-$2NL charity poker 9 handed. Background on villian: About 10 hands prior I raised with QQ to $15. He calls after limping from MP. Flop is T88 he check calls $25 on the flop. Turn is a J and he check calls $40. River is a 2 and he checks, I bet $25 putting him on 9T or QJ and think ill get paid off against both hands. He moves all in for $50 more and I call, he shows 9T. At this point I dont put him on being a very strong player. I thinks its obvious that hes beat and that Im not folding for $50 more. From this point on, Im looking to get into pots with this guy.Anyway, so here is the hand in question: I limp UTG with 66 and he checks the BB. Flop is K77. Check check. The turn is a 5 and he checks, I bet $10 just hoping to take it down and he calls. The river is a 6... he bets $10 and I make it $30. He then makes it $50 more.I ask how much he has left, about $130, and I put him all in. He calls and shows 75. Should I have folded, called, or moved in? I cant imagine ever folding here. I dont think calling is right because I feel Im getting paid off every time against 89, 34, 84, and every 7.Thoughts?

So you bet the turn hoping a guy who never folds, will fold.You have to fold. You have to know he had a higher full house...I knew as soon as I started reading the post. Why didn't you know?

dont limp a pocket pair UTG against stations, you should be raising here to balance your range[u][/u]. also what is up with the QQ hand where you bet $25 on the river after betting $40 on the turn??
sound like you know what you should do but not why.There are no absolutes in poker and if you dont know why you are doing something they you cant deviate from it when the time is right. Sure you need to balance your range against good opponents. Why ? because if you dont then your hand will be eaiser to read and people will be able to make the right decision against you. You know all this so why am I saying it. Well you are not playing a good opponent. You are playing a station. You dont need to worrie about balancing out a range to someone who isnt folding even if you are a never bluffing nit. You can raise here for value but range considerations should never be in your mind against this guy. I dont mind limping or raising in this spot just as long as you are doing it for the right reason.
dont limp a pocket pair UTG against stations, you should be raising here to balance your range. also what is up with the QQ hand where you bet $25 on the river after betting $40 on the turn??
I thought $25 was the perfect river bet. 9T was the number one hand I was considering and didnt think he would call anything more. Keep in mind that he only had $75 left. Anything more than $25 I dont think is getting called.

i think $25 just reeks of a strong hand, i understand what you were going for here (him shoving when he sees the tiny bet) and for this particular opponent that may have been the best move. But in general i would discourage betting less on the river than the turn, a thinking opponent will know what you are up to and will either just fold or flat you.

i think $25 just reeks of a strong hand, i understand what you were going for here (him shoving when he sees the tiny bet) and for this particular opponent that may have been the best move. But in general i would discourage betting less on the river than the turn, a thinking opponent will know what you are up to and will either just fold or flat you.
Oh I agree 100% here. This particular game is unbelievably soft. Its a charity cash game in the ghetto. 99% of the players have NO idea whats going on.At a tougher game, I play the QQ differently.