Don't know if it's the right section, hope it is. And please pardon my English, I'm Italian, I know my English it's bad, but I think is better than my game...1st Hand:BB is LAG (and donk), bets and raises with literally any 2 cards.Button ($1.67)SB ($4.71)BB ($6.84)UTG ($4)UTG+1 Hero ($2.40)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with As 9d 1 fold, Hero calls 0.10, 2 folds, BB raises to 0.20, Hero calls 0.10.Flop (0.45) Ks Kh 8d BB bets 0.10, Hero calls 0.10. <- I called thinking he was weak, planning on raising on the turnTurn (0.65) 3s BB bets 0.20, Hero raises to 0.40, BB calls 0.20.River (1.45) Qc BB bets 0.20, Hero ??

Hero calls 0.20BB shows Qs JhHero shows As 9dBB wins 1.85 with Two pair, Kings and Queens with a Jack for a kicker

2nd Hand:I'm posting it because I was told I was a donk, just wanted to know if I played it properlyButton Hero ($1.30)SB ($1.57)BB ($4.66)UTG ($2.15)UTG+1 ($7.84)CO ($4)Preflop: Hero is on the Button with Th Ad UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, CO calls 0.10, Hero raises to 0.20, SB calls 0.15, 1 fold, UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, CO calls 0.10.Flop (1.10) 8d 2s Ac SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets 0.10, Hero raises to 0.20, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls 0.20, CO calls 0.10.Turn (1.70) As UTG+1 checks, CO bets 0.20, Hero raises to 0.40, UTG+1 calls 0.40, CO calls 0.20.River (2.90) Jc UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets 0.20, UTG+1 calls 0.20, CO calls 0.20

UTG+1 shows 9s 9dCO shows Ah 9cHero shows Th AdHero wins 3.50 with Three of a kind, Aces

3rd hand:BB is the player who was on the button in the 1st handButton ($1.51)SB ($4.29)BB ($0.70)UTG ($10.07)UTG+1 ($14.75)CO Hero ($3.58)Preflop: Hero is in the CO with Jd Qc UTG calls 0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls 0.10, Button calls 0.10, SB calls 0.05, BB checks.Flop (0.50) Qs 9c 6h SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets 0.10, Button raises to 0.20, 1 fold, BB calls 0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls 0.10.Turn (1.10) Kd BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets 0.20, BB moves all-in for 0.40, Hero ??

Hero calls 0.40, Button calls 0.20.River (2.30) Ad Hero checks, Button checksHero shows Jd QcButton shows Jh 8dBB shows 8c KsBB wins 2.30 with One pair, Kings

4th hand:New table.Honesly, I think I played this one awfully. Button is LAG, raises with any two cards, UTG+1 seems pretty tight-aggressive.Button ($3.26)SB ($9.88)BB ($14.86)UTG Hero ($3.59)UTG+1 ($7.84)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Ac Ah Hero raises to 0.20, UTG+1 calls 0.20, Button calls 0.20, SB calls 0.15, BB calls 0.10.Flop (1.00) Qc 6h Ts SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 0.10, UTG+1 raises to 0.20, Button calls 0.20, SB calls 0.20, BB calls 0.20, Hero raises to 0.30, UTG+1 raises to 0.40, Button calls 0.20, SB calls 0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls 0.10.Turn (3.10) 9d SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets 0.20, Button calls 0.20, SB calls 0.20, Hero calls 0.20.River (3.90) 7s SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, Button checks

SB shows 5h 9cHero shows Ac AhUTG+1 shows Qh ThButton shows Td 8sButton wins 3.90 with A straight, Ten high

5th hand:UTG+1 is the player who was on the button in the last hand. UTG didn't play a lot of hands, he seems pretty tight-passiveButton ($6.83)SB ($5.73)BB ($0.11)UTG ($9.06)UTG+1 ($15.57)CO Hero ($2.64)Preflop: Hero is in the CO with Ad As UTG raises to 0.20, UTG+1 calls 0.20, Hero raises to 0.30, 2 folds, BB moves all-in for 0.01, UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10.Flop (1.06) 3h Jd 4h UTG bets 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, Hero raises to 0.20, UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10.Turn (1.66) 3d UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets 0.20, UTG calls 0.20, UTG+1 raises to 0.40, Hero ???

Hero calls 0.20, UTG calls 0.20.River (2.86) 7d UTG checks, UTG+1 bets 0.20, Hero calls 0.20, UTG calls 0.20UTG shows Jh TsUTG+1 shows 3c AcHero shows Ad AsBB shows Kc TdUTG+1 wins 3.46 with Three of a kind, Threes

6th hand:Button ($0.15)SB ($16.70)BB Hero ($1.34)UTG ($9.31)UTG+1 ($6.08)Preflop: Hero is in the BB with Js Ah UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, 1 fold, SB calls 0.05, Hero raises to 0.20, UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, SB calls 0.10.Flop (0.80) 4s 6c Jd SB checks, Hero bets 0.10, UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 calls 0.10, SB calls 0.10.Turn (1.20) 2c SB checks, Hero bets 0.20, UTG calls 0.20, UTG+1 calls 0.20, SB calls 0.20.River (2.00) 3h SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets 0.20, UTG+1 calls 0.20, 1 fold, Hero ???

calls 0.20Hero shows Js AhUTG shows 2h 5dUTG+1 shows Jh QsUTG wins 2.60 with A straight, Six high

7th hand:I was about to reload when I had this hand, after playin' it I decided to quit.Button ($16.20)SB Hero ($0.64)BB ($11.08)UTG ($5.38)UTG+1 ($0.15)BB ($4)Preflop: Hero is in the SB with Kh Ks UTG calls 0.10, UTG+1 moves all-in for 0.15, BB calls 0.05, 1 fold, Hero raises to 0.30, BB calls 0.20, UTG calls 0.20, BB calls 0.15.Flop (1.35) 8s 4d Qh Hero bets 0.10, BB calls 0.10, UTG calls 0.10, BB calls 0.10.Turn (1.75) 7h Hero bets 0.20, BB calls 0.20, UTG calls 0.20, BB calls 0.20.River (2.55) 6d Hero moves all-in for 0.04, BB calls 0.04, UTG raises to 0.20, BB raises to 0.40, 1 fold, UTG calls 0.20

BB shows 7c 5dHero shows Kh KsUTG shows As 5sUTG+1 shows 5c QcBB wins 1.1433333333333333333333333333 with A straight, Eight highUTG wins 1.1433333333333333333333333333 with A straight, Eight highUTG+1 wins 1.1433333333333333333333333333 with A straight, Eight high

Thanks in advance.

1. Hand is played fine, you were unlucky that he hit a Q.2. Turn and River are fine. The only contention I could see if the raise on the flop if the rest of the table never folds. I assume this bet was to knock out players and to see where you were at in the hand.

These examples illustrate perfectly how you can't get upset losing with premium preflop hands in crazy LAG games. SSHE is a great book to read to exploit the games. Hands like 8-9 suited and small pairs are just as valuable as A9-AJ, K10 - KQ in these games, perhaps moreso, as a single pair is unlikely to take down pots. The swings may be a bit wide, but playing your draws aggressively can make you a big winner in these games.

1. Raise Preflop. I prefer to raise the flop. But I think your play is fine given villains range.2. Standard.3. I have no read on the bb (button from hand one). Is UTG the lag bb from hand one? I would raise QJ here. As played, I'd 3 bet flop. This should make the turn clearer.4. Lead the turn. If utg is tag, he probably doesn't cold call with QT. More likely are AQ, KQ, or a set. If you get raised here, I call down because of the size of the pot. The 9 is not a good card. But if I'm not raised, lead the river.5. If utg is tight/passive, he should not call a raise preflop with a 3 in his hand. Also he wouldn't call that flop and raise the turn unless he has a big hand. His hand doesn't make too much sense. JJ/44 is all I can see with your description. I would probably call down, because that hand is odd from that player.6.AJs i would raise pf. AJo is close. I'm out of position and I don't want to bloat the pot to early. I think i bet/fold this river.7. Standard. If you had money, bet the river then fold to the 3bet.You'd be better off posting one hand at a time. People don't like reading through a bunch of hands and usually stop giving advice after a few.GL

1. Raise Preflop. I prefer to raise the flop. But I think your play is fine given villains range.2. Standard.3. I have no read on the bb (button from hand one). Is UTG the lag bb from hand one? I would raise QJ here. As played, I'd 3 bet flop. This should make the turn clearer.4. Lead the turn. If utg is tag, he probably doesn't cold call with QT. More likely are AQ, KQ, or a set. If you get raised here, I call down because of the size of the pot. The 9 is not a good card. But if I'm not raised, lead the river.5. If utg is tight/passive, he should not call a raise preflop with a 3 in his hand. Also he wouldn't call that flop and raise the turn unless he has a big hand. His hand doesn't make too much sense. JJ/44 is all I can see with your description. I would probably call down, because that hand is odd from that player.6.AJs i would raise pf. AJo is close. I'm out of position and I don't want to bloat the pot to early. I think i bet/fold this river.7. Standard. If you had money, bet the river then fold to the 3bet.You'd be better off posting one hand at a time. People don't like reading through a bunch of hands and usually stop giving advice after a few.GL
this.if you post each hand in a separate thread and convert them using a converter (like the one found here - http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter/) i and several others will give our thoughts on every single hand you post. at a quick glance i agree with what viper said about the hands.

1. I didn't check the results for others but I did check this one and the next. Cooler. You played him fine.2. Don't raise ATo in LP once several players are in. You're not folding anybody, which would be the only reason to raise with ATo. Postflop, you played it fine. Screw em if they think you're a donk for betting aggressively with the best hand.3. BB either hit the K, hit a straight, or had a Q too and was just waiting for as much money to go as possible before jamming the rest in. A straight's unlikely: without checking results, I'd say he hit the King. And Button could well have us crushed right now (though he could also have a draw). Count on needing to improve to win the hand. You have at best 9 outs (Four 10's to the straight, three remaining J's for 2 pair and two remaining Q's) and some of those may help someone outdraw you yet again. Even if all 9 outs were good, you're not getting odds to call two BBs cold to see if Button or BB are spewing with lesser hands, so dump it.4. You're in a bad spot on the flop and probably aren't folding anyone at this level who hit that drawy arsed board. This is one of those spots where you're best not to overplay AA as an overpair. Raises should only be for value, and here, I'm not sure you're best or will be best by the river. Once you're raised on the flop and you get a bunch of calls before it comes back to you, you should focus on calling and getting to showdown as cheaply as possible, or dumping it should it come two bets back to you... as chances are likely you could get outdrawn or you have been outdrawn.5. You're probably crushed if villain's c/r'ing that turn. At best, call and call down a safe river, but I would be surprised if villain didn't flip over a 3. Even for one bet back to me given good odds, I'd ever consider dumping it on the river unimproved to save a BB if he fires again (I know Sklansky says that's a bad play, but I'm certain we're beat here).6. DON'T raise an unraised pot in the BB with AJo. What an overrated hand that is, we're in EP postflop, and we're not folding anybody, which like ATo is the main reason you should raise with AJo. Plus, we're bloating the pot and giving more players the odds to outdraw us postflop. This is not a good value bet because we're not that far ahead here with AJo. In fact, this is a hand that, if you're gonna play it at all in EP (which is generally not advised), you would limp with. I'm guessing someone tabled a 5 after a bad PF call.7. This flop is probably a good spot to c/r. Someone behind will probably fire, and the later they fire, the more likely you can fold somebody with a c/r. You could even c/r the turn. Sure, they might call all the way and outdraw you for a straight or something, but they have the odds to call and draw if you just lead out.

• 4 weeks later...
1st Hand:BB is LAG (and donk), bets and raises with literally any 2 cards.Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with As 9d1 fold, Hero calls 0.10, 2 folds, BB raises to 0.20, Hero calls 0.10.Flop (0.45) Ks Kh 8dBB bets 0.10, Hero calls 0.10. <- I called thinking he was weak, planning on raising on the turnTurn (0.65) 3sBB bets 0.20, Hero raises to 0.40, BB calls 0.20.River (1.45) QcBB bets 0.20, Hero ??
I am looking through this one hand at a time.And I am perplexed by the comments.
1. You played him fine.
1. But I think your play is fine given villains range.
1. Hand is played fine, you were unlucky that he hit a Q.
I think this had was played awful.Preflop has to be a raise.Why would you ever not raise in this situation?Especially if you know that your most likely caller (BB) is bad.Let's get this heads up against him and make some money.I think the turn raise is horrible.Yes, given your read, you very possibly have the best hand.But that in itself does not mean you should raise.If you have the best hand, what does a raise accomplish?Are we trying to get Villain to fold?Why?Let him bluff again on the river and call him down to win 2 bets instead of 1.This Villain is so bad though that he might still call our turn raise with junk.But this still doesn't help us.Because he will then likely fold his trash on the river, and thus we still didn't gain any more than if we had just called down.So if we are right and we are ahead right now on the turn, raising still doesn't make us any extra money.But the key point to think about is that there is a chance we may not be ahead.And then what??Are we calling down a 3bet and a river bet?Villain is a donk, so we might have to.In that case we lose 3 bets instead of 2.And if he makes a horrible turn call and then sucks out on the river (like what happened), we lose that extra bet again.In either case, we are losing extra money for no good reason.Just call this Donk down with your Ace high.Point: The way to beat LAGs is to call them down with your marginal hands.Let them bluff off their chips.But play it close to the vest, and don't allow them to cash out big when they are actually ahead.I feel that this is a common mistake that we all need to make sure never to make.--CM