• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying Troyo is my grandson?
FYP imo..
OHHHH KNOCKOUT !!!!!!!!!WINNER: VICK 12 HE WINS $1000 CASH MONNNNEYscreen name on stars? ( might send you .02 cents)COME BACK AGAIN FO' .... yo momma
krownroyal83
Hahaha....wp!
Have you heard of that poster Vick'sHe is gayer than a BUCKET of dicksHe jerked off RayGot some sprayNow off of him Teddy's mom licks
FYP
Raylove-1.jpgHardly a thing to brag about..beating the guy on the left
Yeah but that dude on the right is HAWTTTTTTTT!
I still think I win.
Solid use of your 21k post sir...Oh...and is that a penis in your avatar?
This might not be the smartest thing for me to say, with all those previous rumours about me, and the new pictures of me circulating FCP, but I'm about 95% sure I wouldn't have relations with her. Maybe after a bunch of beers... but even then I don't know.
racist.
I assume when speaking of me that the word great is an adjective
Usually this is the case...
That doesn't even rhyme
Like here...GREAT!
LOL. I was just thinking about a limerick that basically said the same. (ie: Jamie sux at poetry)Mark
I have a generic one I keep for just these momentsFeel free to use it:Checkymcfold is a total __________His short stature adds to his ___________He can't play poker for_________And women think he's _________But at least his NAMBLA membership is _____________
I have a generic one I keep for just these momentsFeel free to use it:Checkymcfold is a total __________His short stature adds to his ___________He can't play poker for_________And women think he's _________But at least his NAMBLA membership is _____________
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Well played Adam...To the champ I concede, all other posters take heed.Vick is the champand I need to vampBecause he made me bleed.
Loool....<3
I think Evelyn and the "host" have some lesbo chemistry going on that embarasses them both.Horrible interview, btw...
That is soooooooo page 1. Old news.
I think Evelyn and the "host" have some lesbo chemistry going on that embarasses them both.Horrible interview, btw...
I'd bone these two Asian cutiesAs long as I didn't get cootiesThey're not from VietnamBut neither is Teddy's momAnd I'd tap all three of those booties.
I'd bone these two Asian cutiesAs long as I didn't get cootiesThey're not from VietnamBut neither is Teddy's momAnd I'd tap all three of those booties.
See, someone with a little rhythm.Well done.

Worst high stakes living episode ever imo.The host is horrible although she is mildly good looking.Doesn't Men the Master have a hut in Vietnam with more poker trophies we can check out?(edit) ooops forgot to sign out of joke account.

Worst high stakes living episode ever imo.The host is horrible although she is mildly good looking.Doesn't Men the Master have a hut in Vietnam with more poker trophies we can check out?(edit) ooops forgot to sign out of joke account.
So Fez doesnt really post on FCP????aerigubawerilfvbyailfgvbailufgbvailugfvbaskldfgvbsil