High Stakes Living: Evelyn Ng

Maybe you did stick it in her fanny, and maybe she does like it in every nook and cranny.Who am I to judge, if she likes it in the fudge, The fact remains you're still a big tranny.
LOL this is my fav, but Adam is winning overall imo.Mark
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the interweb are many poker sitesThat people all judge every nightDefending what they sayThat DN's is gayIs harder now that we have limerick fights

Its a Yo Momma battle between Troyomac and Vick 12 for $1000 cash monnnnnneyyyyyyLETS BOOGEY!
Loool...wp!

roflmao

My mom, please, u don't wanna go thereShe'd never do a 24 year old w/o any hairYou might have more luckGetting TB17's mom to phuckBut even she would rather do your bear!!!(See his avatar)
Back in the day I achievedas your mother lay back and recieved.It made her glad, now call me dad, Because that's the story of how you were conceived.
Back in the day I achievedas your mother lay back and recieved.It made her glad, now call me dad, Because 9 months later you were conceived.
OHHHHHHHH! SNAP
Back in the day I achievedas your mother lay back and recieved.It made her glad, now call me dad, Because 9 months later you were conceived.
[ ] Pass[x] Fail!I see you're finally done with your showerGeez Ray why did it take over an hour?Could u not get it hardMan u really are a tardNext time think of boy's you'd like to devour!
A person is concieved 9 months before birth
Yeah my buddy just told me that, I suck at life :club:
LOOOOL! Even BG is pwning u now!!!Besides...you had to be -11 to have had me sir!!!
Back in the day I achievedas your mother lay back and recieved.It made her glad, now call me dad, Because that's the story of how you were conceived.
[ ] Pass[x] Fail!I see you're finally done with your showerGeez Ray why did it take over an hour?Could u not get it hardMan u really are a tardNext time think of boy's you'd like to devour!
round 4Ray throws a punch that missed Adam's head by a inchAdam then on return, jabs back and forth a blow to the abdomen causing Ray to clutch his gut, will thisbe the defeat of Ray, will Ray give in and admitthat Adam is better than stronger, the matchupis looking pretty onesided, can he comebackIs Vick12 the overall winner?
Have some respect for your father
You're right Great Grandpa!
now that's a great one looooooooooolwtg
round 4Is Vick12 the overall winner?
This contest is over...stick a fork in it...it's doneTo be perfectly honest...it wasn't all that funRay said he had to go to the bankBut we all know he went off and drankMaking me...Vick12...the clear #1!
Are you saying Troyo is my son?Then why does he want to date his SISTER so bad?This place is a cess pool of sleezeWith poster doing whatever they pleaseBut the posters will fearWhen Bob comes around hereand lays down the banhammer with glee
This contest is over...stick a fork in it...it's doneTo be perfectly honest...it wasn't all that funRay said he had to go to the bankBut we all know he went off and drankMaking me...Vick12...the clear #1!
OHHHH KNOCKOUT !!!!!!!!!WINNER: VICK 12 HE WINS $1000 CASH MONNNNEYscreen name on stars? ( might send you .02 cents)COME BACK AGAIN FO' .... yo momma
This contest is over...stick a fork in it...it's doneTo be perfectly honest...it wasn't all that funRay said he had to go to the bankBut we all know he went off and drankMaking me...Vick12...the clear #1! Rank
fypand of course the winner is Vick 12
Raylove-1.jpgHardly a thing to brag about..beating the guy on the left