Question About Backing Friends

and we were open about the fact we were friends with everyone else at the table
I don't play online at all, but why would you do that?Sounds like your scared of something happening because you did this, ^^Next time maybe don't tell everyone at the table there is a buddy playing at the same table as you?
Depends on how you look at it. If you mean "a horse that took a stake via a stake thread"...then I am sure that's prolly true. If you mean "A horse who has a backer"...then this is entriely false cuz I knoe several people who have FT'd/won mtt's recently who were backed...Agree 100%! 1st off...it was a $11 MULTITABLE MTT. It's not like it's the $100r or something. 2nd...in a larger field mtt it's impossble for 2 people to intentionally team up etc. Maybe u get deep together, but it's not like you can plan it. 3rd...on a DAILY basis backers and horses make FT's and ship money afterwards. Heck...I am sure on any given day the Bax/Sheets empire have their Horses and them make FT's and have zero problems shipping money after.Congrats on both doing well...don't sweat at all!
hmm.. my bad then..first time i've seen it personally though..
I agree there is nothing to clear up, but if forwhatever reason they look into it and seethe action (that he sent him $, they both final tabled and theguy sent him half back) then both their accounts will most likely be frozen.
Since when is staking someone illegal???

You and he should be fine. If you both were at separate tables up until the FT, then there's no way you could have colluded, which would be their only real concern. Players exchange money all the time, so that you gave him money that he bought into that tourney with shouldn't be a big deal.And friends playing at the same FT should not be a big deal either. If E-Dogg and DN made a major FT together, should either one be punished for it as long as neither one softplayed the other? Of course not.

lol bigfussaboutnothingaments.
QFTaments.My old roommate and I used to make huge transfers on tilt frequently. We also played in many of the same tournaments. ZOMG drama bomb! Lol at getting paid rent on FTP. Silly game.