World Poker Tour Babe

"If you think I'm sexy, common baby let me know", so the words from Rod Stewart's song.Well there is this WPT Babe that I'm attracted to, no I'm not talking about Shana Hiatt or Mike Sexton, I'm talking about Ms.Linda Johnson.There are three things that I look at when I'm watching her.First is her dress, I like seeing Linda wearing low cut dresses that would reveal her cleavage, I get so excited when I see her giant melons.Second is when she remove her eyeglasses and insert the temple part into her mouth, wow, just wow.And lastly is when she again open her mouth and say's, "Shuffle up and deal", that's when I just cant control my self anymore, I just want to whip out my third leg, you know what I mean.Speaking of WPT, yall know that you'll hear a lot of WPT when you're near Chuck Norris, coz that's the sound of his kick, punch and falling bodies. Wak, Pak & TakBelow is her picture,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Johnson ------------------------------------------------------hey if I made smile then maybe you can ship me some change at my pokerstars account, nick="kobenator", thanks.

wow... you don't give up... hasn't this thread been locked twice already?How are you not banned yet? lolLamest joke account ever imooh i get it.... its from your blog.... why don't you just tell everyone to read your blog instead of starting the same thread over and over?

WTF is this?? You moron.
Listen, the guy's just trying to earn a living. It's not like he's scamming people, or begging. He gives us funny stories we can all enjoy, and if we want to support him, we can. He's like the internet version of that black guy on trombone playing "when the saints go marching in" when you go to a football game. You don't have to give that guy a thing for entertaining you, but if you do, god bless you.
"If you think I'm sexy, common baby let me know", so the words from Rod Stewart's song.Well there is this WPT Babe that I'm attracted to, no I'm not talking about Shana Hiatt or Mike Sexton, I'm talking about Ms.Linda Johnson.There are three things that I look at when I'm watching her.First is her dress, I like seeing Linda wearing low cut dresses that would reveal her cleavage, I get so excited when I see her giant melons.Second is when she remove her eyeglasses and insert the temple part into her mouth, wow, just wow.And lastly is when she again open her mouth and say's, "Shuffle up and deal", that's when I just cant control my self anymore, I just want to whip out my third leg, you know what I mean.Speaking of WPT, yall know that you'll hear a lot of WPT when you're near Chuck Norris, coz that's the sound of his kick, punch and falling bodies. Wak, Pak & TakBelow is her picture,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Johnson ------------------------------------------------------hey if I made smile then maybe you can ship me some change at my pokerstars account, nick="kobenator", thanks.
Finally, someone with taste is posting here.
you know, I can't put my finger on it, but this chuck norris guy's got it! good stuff man.
I don't know what IT is, but he has IT
As you wish Master, I've added you to my sig Master.
umm, it has to be a current pic of YOU, on your knees, holding a hand made sign.I will ship you $43.50 if you get a pic of yourself on all fours with a purple dildo inserted in your anus halfway, holding a sign that reads "I wish Ron_Mexico was inside of me instead of this purple dildo, because I could really use some of his man meat right now." don't forget the underscore between Ron and Mexico, otherwise no deal.
I don't know what IT is, but he has ITumm, it has to be a current pic of YOU, on your knees, holding a hand made sign.I will ship you $43.50 if you get a pic of yourself on all fours with a purple dildo inserted in your anus halfway, holding a sign that reads "I wish Ron_Mexico was inside of me instead of this purple dildo, because I could really use some of his man meat right now." don't forget the underscore between Ron and Mexico, otherwise no deal.
Shit I would do it myself but my dildo is black
I will ship you $43.50 if you get a pic of yourself on all fours with a purple dildo inserted in your anus halfway, holding a sign that reads "I wish Ron_Mexico was inside of me instead of this purple dildo, because I could really use some of his man meat right now."
does it have to be a new picture?
post a pic of you on your knees with a sign that says "grocery_mony is my master" and I will ship you $20 on stars
I'll do it for $10
I pray to jc himself that this will happenand opowl-nowai.jpg
I don't know what IT is, but he has ITumm, it has to be a current pic of YOU, on your knees, holding a hand made sign.I will ship you $43.50 if you get a pic of yourself on all fours with a purple dildo inserted in your anus halfway, holding a sign that reads "I wish Ron_Mexico was inside of me instead of this purple dildo, because I could really use some of his man meat right now." don't forget the underscore between Ron and Mexico, otherwise no deal.
ooooops