Meh, Im too much of a degen to miss this. If hes a scammer, its only $10 to find out. Shipping now, will PM picks later
lol rec'd..i might have to ship your 10 to someone else to hold bc apparently im high risk..
im pretty sure this is how most pools are done
Point spread is MUCH more skill...I'd rather do that than split the 25 person pool 4 ways when everyone picks the same MNF score after 14 people tie for best record.I am in a point spread league fwiw right now.I'll ship maybe tomorrow...too lazy to do it now.EDIT: Also if you REALLY think shippp is a scammer, I'll hold on to the money...but I think thats kinda silly to think that
Point spread is MUCH more skill...I'd rather do that than split the 25 person pool 4 ways when everyone picks the same MNF score after 14 people tie for best record.I am in a point spread league fwiw right now.I'll ship maybe tomorrow...too lazy to do it now.EDIT: Also if you REALLY think shippp is a scammer, I'll hold on to the money...but I think thats kinda silly to think that
I was just replying to the fact that he thought doing it by straight up picks was retarded when in fact it's more popular than doing it with spreads but that's only because not every person in an office pool is familiar with how point spreads work, I don't think.Believe me I agree with you that picking against the spread is the way to go and I don't really care which way you guys decide to go with this since I won't be in it. You definitely need a new system for tie breakers though since like you said, everyone will simply pick the game's over/under as their guess. (Maybe guess total points scored by home team on Monday Night Football? I don't know.)
OP its nothing personal, someone with 124 posts shouldnt hold $$. Period.Also, I vote using spread and if so im inPhiladelphia Philles are '08 world champs
I agree about the 124 post and $$ situation..Having said that I be willing to hold the money..I run several pools a year in the hockey forum, and 90% of my posts are there, for those that dont know me..I also vote for spread and I would be in obv.
I agree about the 124 post and $$ situation..Having said that I be willing to hold the money..I run several pools a year in the hockey forum, and 90% of my posts are there, for those that dont know me..I also vote for spread and I would be in obv.
I don't know if we can trust you Serge and you're almost 12k post :club::D:ts
lol rec'd..i might have to ship your 10 to someone else to hold bc apparently im high risk..
you probably should relaxyou have been here for a month and in that time you have started two threads accusing others of scamming you and one thread creating a pool in which you offer to hold the money and state that you are willing to run it in any way that will ensure the maximum number of participantsI am not calling you a scammer, but I can understand why it would look that way to others

we'll be using the spread for sure it makes the most sense to me. I have picks and money through PMs but please post here after you sent so that everyone realizes there are people in the pool.

EDIT: Also if you REALLY think shippp is a scammer, I'll hold on to the money...but I think thats kinda silly to think that
thank you sir
you probably should relaxyou have been here for a month and in that time you have started two threads accusing others of scamming you and one thread creating a pool in which you offer to hold the money and state that you are willing to run it in any way that will ensure the maximum number of participantsI am not calling you a scammer, but I can understand why it would look that way to others
lol @ relax..im plenty relaxed no worries sir.. Like ive said multiple times and will say again, I understand where people are coming from and dont have any problems with it. lol and as of the two thread "scam" ..ive only started one about being scammed, and i was, for $500. The other thread was me simply asking if it was messed up to apply for a stake knowing if you cash you cant send back right away. I never once thought he was trying to scam me for $4. Dont mis interpret my words. thanks,

nobody is gonna play if we can't even decide who is going to hold the money. If shipp wants to do it thats fine with me but I do think more people would join if serge (think that was your name my bad if its not) held the money due to his post count, time here, and history of holding money in the past.

ya, i joined FCP just to scam $500 26days later..that was my plan from the start..you want screen shots of my xfer history? candadian has been here for forever before me but yeah we planned to kick him off the forum and me too for $500 bucks..were gonna split it so i make $250 for 26days of work..with 35k lifetime profit on my OPR i realllly need this $250. im a complete degenerate..i cant believe you guys caught on to my brilliant plan
I'd kinda like to play in this thing, but I have no money on Stars. I'd be willing to pay on Fulltilt or something though. Definitely like betting the NFL. Also, what is the OPR to which you refer in your bolded statement?
I'd kinda like to play in this thing, but I have no money on Stars. I'd be willing to pay on Fulltilt or something though. Definitely like betting the NFL. Also, what is the OPR to which you refer in your bolded statement?
This...http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...74AF85.html?t=2FWIW, I have staked Shipp_it twice and both times he cashed and promptly shipped the money back...I really don't think he's looking to roll this forum for what amounts to < $200.
I will be in if Serge holds it, sorry ship_itt but you haven't been around long enough to hold it IMO.
Ok guys I will start a new thread later today and I will post the lines..$10 to enter, I will use lines that I bet with www.bowmans.com...12pm eastern whatever the lines are..you can ship money to sergetoronto(pickering) on pokerstars
can you let me know when shipp sends you my money and do you want me to redo my picks I am sure some lines have moved.
will do..I have been a little busy at work....I will have it all done by tonight..and Ill set the deadline for 9 am Eastern Sunday morning, to give me enough time to post and update everyones picks.
Ok guys I will start a new thread later today and I will post the lines..$10 to enter, I will use lines that I bet with www.bowmans.com...12pm eastern whatever the lines are..you can ship money to sergetoronto(pickering) on pokerstars
Any chance I could ship to you on FullTilt? I'd like to get in on this, but I have no money on Stars and without Neteller or anything, it's pretty much impossible for me to move money between sites.
Any chance I could ship to you on FullTilt? I'd like to get in on this, but I have no money on Stars and without Neteller or anything, it's pretty much impossible for me to move money between sites.
We can do fulltilt as well...I just dont have a bankroll on there for a long time. So as long as someone does an exchange for me when I have to ship back, we are good..Ok just working on the new thread..