I had an idea that has been going around for a long time now and thought we could do here. If its been done before or isnt allowed, etc.. let me know and i apologize ahead of time. Anyway its just a simple sheet with each games lines and you pick each team and ship $10 per sheet. Whoever picks the most correct games wins the entire pool of that week. I was thinking everyone sends their picks to me via PM so no one else is able to see them and simply post here that youve shipped. However I would post my picks here minutes before the first game so no one would accuse me of cheating if i won etc..Tie breaker would be Total Points scored in the Monday Night Game. Put that number at the bottom of the sheet. I will tally everything together and will have the winer by the next day, and ship accordingly..gl all let me know any thoughts on this as wellNFL Point Spreads For Week 12 - Week Twelve NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/20 - 11/24, 2008 Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog 11/23 1:00 ET At Cleveland -3 Houston 11/23 1:00 ET Buffalo -3 At Kansas City 11/23 1:00 ET At Tennessee -5.5 NY Jets 11/23 1:00 ET At Miami -2 New England 11/23 1:00 ET At Dallas -10.5 San Francisco 11/23 1:00 ET Tampa Bay -8.5 At Detroit 11/23 1:00 ET At Baltimore -1.5 Philadelphia 11/23 1:00 ET Chicago -8 At St. Louis 11/23 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -2 Minnesota 11/23 4:15 ET At Atlanta -1.5 Carolina 11/23 4:05 ET At Denver -9 Oakland 11/23 4:15 ET Washington -3.5 At Seattle 11/23 4:15 ET NY Giants -3.5 At Arizona 11/23 8:15 ET At San Diego -2.5 Indianapolis Monday Night Football Point Spread 11/24 8:35 ET At New Orleans -2.5 Green Bay

u should prolly not count the thursday games, for more time to get a larger group in this thing.I would also suggest no pointspread, just winners, once again to make it more enjoyable for the masses, to help get more entries. Could still do total points on monday night for the tiebreak"idea going around for a long time" - wait, u've only been a member since late october - are u the one that lost 500 to some other member in a shady transaction? not sure we should be shipping anything to you, maybe if someone else ran this

u should prolly not count the thursday games, for more time to get a larger group in this thing.I would also suggest no pointspread, just winners, once again to make it more enjoyable for the masses, to help get more entries. Could still do total points on monday night for the tiebreak
The problem with that is that there will be too many ties and too much dependence on the MNF score...which almost everyone would pick close to the line given for totals. Point spread makes a much wider margin of w/l records.

I thought picking the winner including the spread but if most people wanted to pick straight up winners i think its a lot easier but whatever gets more people should be more fun...

The problem with that is that there will be too many ties and too much dependence on the MNF score...which almost everyone would pick close to the line given for totals. Point spread makes a much wider margin of w/l records.
thats what i was trying to say but you said it alot better and even beat me to it..lol..i think we shoul use the spreads

does anyone truly know ship it? My conspiracy theory inside of me is thinking they are attached to canadianpoker, canadianpoker never scammed them, and this now is the REAL scam , and we are sending them money cuz we feel bad about previous scam.how can u run this pool having signed on the forum 26days ago?????????win/loss is harder than u think, there wont be that many ties. plus id only guess around ten entries, and id bet w ten people there is never a tie for first the rest of the season, unless of course all the pickers suck and 10-6 is tied for first

i have rec'd $10 from "ward" along with his picks..if someone else would like to hold the money i am completely fine with that. if you guys have a problem with me theres no reason to bring down my name and my integrity in this thread. jeez

does anyone truly know ship it? My conspiracy theory inside of me is thinking they are attached to canadianpoker, canadianpoker never scammed them, and this now is the REAL scam , and we are sending them money cuz we feel bad about previous scam.how can u run this pool having signed on the forum 26days ago?????????win/loss is harder than u think, there wont be that many ties. plus id only guess around ten entries, and id bet w ten people there is never a tie for first the rest of the season, unless of course all the pickers suck and 10-6 is tied for first
ya, i joined FCP just to scam $500 26days later..that was my plan from the start..you want screen shots of my xfer history? candadian has been here for forever before me but yeah we planned to kick him off the forum and me too for $500 bucks..were gonna split it so i make $250 for 26days of work..with 35k lifetime profit on my OPR i realllly need this $250. im a complete degenerate..i cant believe you guys caught on to my brilliant plan
lol
i have rec'd $10 from "ward" along with his picks..if someone else would like to hold the money i am completely fine with that. if you guys have a problem with me theres no reason to bring down my name and my integrity in this thread. jeez
fine, just throwing a conspiracy theory out there as i obv dont know u or many people on this forum.u never even posted a screename or what site to ship to? were just supposed to know this?i wont be joining, cuz if i wanna bet the pointspread of a game, i will bet on that game, not bet on every nfl game.just a pickem is the way to go, you'll get more people, it will be less complicated and the pointspread lines move all the time.
fine, just throwing a conspiracy theory out there as i obv dont know u or many people on this forum.u never even posted a screename or what site to ship to? were just supposed to know this?i wont be joining, cuz if i wanna bet the pointspread of a game, i will bet on that game, not bet on every nfl game.just a pickem is the way to go, you'll get more people, it will be less complicated and the pointspread lines move all the time.
its in my sig, whoever ward is obviously didnt have any problem shipping. AJacejackAJ (Indiana) on stars. thanks for the help but i think picking the games without a spread is pretty ridiculous.
its in my sig, whoever ward is obviously didnt have any problem shipping. AJacejackAJ (Indiana) on stars. thanks for the help but i think picking the games without a spread is pretty ridiculous.
im pretty sure this is how most pools are done

alright well if the majority would like to do it without spread ill do it however it gets more money in the pool. but i have never done one without spreads..also if no one wants me to hold the money like i said im comlpetely fine with that i would just like this pool to take off so let me know who to ship the money i already have to..

alright well if the majority would like to do it without spread ill do it however it gets more money in the pool. but i have never done one without spreads..also if no one wants me to hold the money like i said im comlpetely fine with that i would just like this pool to take off so let me know who to ship the money i already have to..
I'll hold it. ship to krownroyal83 on PS