Freakin Hilarious Thread Over On P5s Ot............

I didn't find anything particularly funny... until I saw the Saddam picture. The thread itself really isn't that funny, but whatever.

holy shit I would throw that thing back.
LOL! wpI love this guys response to another poster on P5... I think she's cute, although i think all babies are cute. How can anyone look at that picture and do anything but smile and think, "awwww." Hahah, i realize that I've made myself sound like a pansy, but whatever, v cute imo.//I couldnt say "awwww" cuz my mouth was filled with vomit. One of the best threads ever
Need to get Scott to do this, he is a photoshop master.Here is my piss poor 3 minute effortbaby.jpg
i dunno...thats pretty good!and crooked...youre an idiot sir (i mean this is the most respectful way possible)
i dunno...thats pretty good!and crooked...youre an idiot sir (i mean this is the most respectful way possible)
lolmeh, I still nominate this as the best thread ever in the history of the interwebz.

I would like to let everyone know that I saw a guy at the gym making the exact same face as this fucking baby. I'm talking goddamn identical. I wished I could've taken a picture.