games i am world class at

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh damn, i forgot gta vice city. i know just about everyone played this game. i beat it %100 of course, but i also maxed out the money at $1 short of a billion. im pretty sure not too many people did that. to put that in perspective, usually when you finish the game you have around 10 million. i own vice city.

who wants to get high and play fusion frenzy on xbox?  the best laughfest, abworkout adventure around!
you got a link to that game? i'm pretty sure we used to play that game all the time when we were drunk

i wish! just when i go home from college me my 2 bros and my best buds (both kinds) rock it like crazyAnother out of control game to play while blazed, NBA Ballers on Xbox, in 1 on 1 on 1 modeif properly blunted, you will wake up and not know how to play

Tetris for the NES. By far the game I am best at. [How good are ya at it? In my prime(say five years ago or so), I was tetris master. I hit 250+ lines on it. Goes pretty ridiculous after 180. After 210, it's like being all in pre-flop every hand :)

KDawg, I never use the word brilliant, well, not very often. But FF Tactics, IS BRILLIANT. It is a great story, and the layout is very VERY cool I enjoy it just as much if more, than FF7.I'm with ya on tactics.....very fun game.

baseball stars on nintendo.......8 bit.........i'll be the japan robins and spot you the american dreams and i'll beat you 99 out of 100 times. so many secrets in that game. i could power up my pitcher's hitting and get him to bat in all 9 spots in the lineup. or i could have a weak hitting pitcher not hit at all. if anyone owns this game they'll know it's not what was intended, but when you put in half your childhood playing one game you figure certain things out. ps: soda popinski and super macho man were my biznitch. mr sandman, now that was one tough dude.

I can absolutely guarentee to crush ANYONE at All-Star Baseball 2004.I always play as a new franchise (get tons of crap players) and if I played every game in the season have no doubt I would go 162-0. I normally have to deliberately let the computer on All-Star setting score runs just to make it interesting. If I play hard all the way, I may give up 4-5 runs per game but I NEVER score less than 20. I played the first month of the season once and I had Carl Everret on 34HR :club: Anyone care to make a wager on this game...

i feel i can give you a run for your money in galaga.  that is the game i grew up on.
do you know the cheat for galaga in the arcade...????
Sorry y'all' date=' but I wasted an entire youth on that game. No one can touch me with the bills in that game. I mean, come on--Thurman Thomas rushing with allstar Mueller blocking (2nd best AFC rusher), Jim Kelly (pro bowler) throwing to Andre Reed and that other guy?  Did you get all those sacks by taking the nosetackle and pressing down-right (or left as the case may be) to get by the center every time? Cause that's why I do 8)[/quote']I have used that methond of rushing the qb before, but the way I got all of those sacks is my own secret. Another game that I used to be pretty dominant at was an online game called Earth 2025. Anyone else ever played this? This is how I spent a good chunk of college when I was supposed to be in class or studying. I once won three sessions and six tourneys in a row that i entered (if you have played the game you will understand that that is a pretty big deal).
You're forgetting Bo Jackson, and Okoye who both dominate thomas, not to mention mueller.
Verizon Wireless's Phil Hellmuth Holdem by Summus, INC. I will destroy all of you!And Frogger too.
Why can;t i every beat the 1st board of frogger on my phone, helljr. every last jump, i go into the water?

MVP Baseball 2005, don't even try to stop Melvin Mora.Fight Night Round 2, no one will ever beat Jake Lamotta.ESPN Nhl 2k5, New York Islanders, baby.And let's not forget good ol' Capcom Vs SNK 2. Bison + Sagat.Oh, and Burger Time. :club::D:D Dodging hot dogs and eggs while making a huge burger is the best game concept ever.

Boy do I feel old. My games were Robotron, Satan's Hollow, Spy Hunter and a few others. As far as I know I still have the high score on a stand up version of Spy Hunter. :wink:

• 5 months later...