games i am world class at

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the two that mentioned the two Mario Karts, a pair of questions. First of all, a 5.37 lap is impressive on Wario Stadium, but my question is how consistently you could do it? I got to the point where 3 out of 4 times I could get the total race time under 25 seconds ( personal best of 19.48 ). Secondly, could you hit the close to impossible jump on Mario Speedway? I think that that was much much much harder than Wario Stadium.
I spent a whole afternoon trying to perfect the Mario Speedway jump, and I remember that I definitely pulled it off once, I might have two or three times. I got too frustrated and gave up.
I got to the point where I could hit it MAYYYYBE one in 10 tries (and that number is probably high). I remember hitting it twice during one time trial and saying to myself "that's it, never happening again!"

The original arcade version of Asteroids, I'll take anybody on. I haven't played it in probably 3 years and with only 1 or 2 "brush up" games, I'll be back in championship form. I mastered that game when I was about 13 and even with LONG periods of not playing, it's so easy to get back in stride.Ahh man! Now I'm heading to ebay to see about buying an old Asteroids machine. Damn this post!

I love NES and Sega Genesis games as much as the next guy... but for current games...I'm a level 21 at Team Slayer on Halo 2. That's not world class, but it's better than a lot of people.So there.

Oh, lord!!!! *can't stop laughing* Soda Popinski was great!!!!!!!! :-) Man, old school. Geesh.What about that wacky Tiger guy whom I can't remember, that kept spinning around. What a putz. He pissed me off.haha. Soda Popinski.....man, that sleighs me. I found my new poker nickname. That's man. You made my day.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be willing to bet that I could take anyone in this forum at Halo. If anyone wishes, they can play me on Xbox live, just send me an invite at this same handle, Zimmer4141. I'll even let you pick the level and the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Missed this post so much I had to bump itWhatever anyone says, I'm still the best Tecmo Super Bowl player alive.Road Rash 2 and 3 I dominate inDoom, the greatest game ever, and Wolfenstein 3D are special points as well

goldeneye 007 or perfect dark N64 anyone anytime
bring it. no golden gun or odd job. 6, 10 point matches. 1$ a point.alternate picks
I've also posted an open challenge earlier in this thread. I wanted $10 a kill, but I guess I can play for $1.
goldeneye 007 or perfect dark N64 anyone anytime
bring it. no golden gun or odd job. 6, 10 point matches. 1$ a point.alternate picks
I've also posted an open challenge earlier in this thread. I wanted $10 a kill, but I guess I can play for $1.
can we play online anywhere?

ssx tricky is my game, even though i havent played it recently. but i was dominant and no one could beat me in that game. my neighbor and i played it against each other everyday for a week. he was better than me at first but by the end he quit becuase i was so much better than him. i think the low score on my high score list was over 700,000 for the freestyle events.