games i am world class at

i accept the goldeneye cash game challenge as I an truly the best at that game.I will also take all challengers at gameboy tetris and smash bros melee.away from video games i am the connect 4 KING

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a thread I created :club: now I mean this, and I will play anyone in the world for any amount.nerf basketball, with the backboard you hang on the doorany type of shooting contest imaginablesome personal records1. free throws ( from like 4 feet :D ) 322 in a row ( no exaggeration)2. "top of the rug"--about an 8 foot shot---once made 87 out of 1003. "super 3 from the corner of the living room ( maybe11 feet away)73 out of 100call me the GOAT :wink:

Sorry y'all, but I wasted an entire youth on that game. No one can touch me with the bills in that game. I mean, come on--Thurman Thomas rushing with allstar Mueller blocking (2nd best AFC rusher), Jim Kelly (pro bowler) throwing to Andre Reed and that other guy? Did you get all those sacks by taking the nosetackle and pressing down-right (or left as the case may be) to get by the center every time? Cause that's why I do 8)I have used that methond of rushing the qb before, but the way I got all of those sacks is my own secret. Another game that I used to be pretty dominant at was an online game called Earth 2025. Anyone else ever played this? This is how I spent a good chunk of college when I was supposed to be in class or studying. I once won three sessions and six tourneys in a row that i entered (if you have played the game you will understand that that is a pretty big deal).

Lol at the nerf basketball. My best friend and I used to play full contact nerfball...it was good times...I'll also do a freethrow shooting contest with anyone here (real basketball this time).

WhirleyMob, I'd have loved to take you up on your Goldeneye challenge, I just moved from Chesapeake City MD, right around the corner from you, too bad....

I think it's pretty clear that everyone thinks they are the best Goldeneye player here. And one hit kills is the only way to go. If you think you are the best, than having to face oddjob should be no biggie. Sissies, although I am at best above average. I am a substantially better Perfect Dark and Timesplitters player, which is unusual. As for Tecmo Bowl, Bo Jackson is an unstoppable force. Bo knows Tecmo Bowl. :club: All my best games are on SNES and Gamecube. I smoke anyone at Super Street Fighter II Turbo. The one will Cammy, Fei Long, etc. Having Fei Long scream all those cheesy Bruce Lee KYAIs is enough to send anyone away on tilt. Anyone played Dino City before? I rock at that game, but it's pretty rare. Also, I can beat Super Mario RPG faster than anyone on this planet. :D

Tetris on any platform. BRING IT.
I would certainly be willing to put some dough up for that. I was given a gift in life. Unfortunately, it might be the most useless gift ever. Haven't played ion a while, but I think my record was around 250 lines, starting from level nine of course. It starts getting ridiculously fast around level 22.

LOL I find it so funny how many of the "best Goldeneye players in the world" are on this board. It seems every kid who had that game is the best. That would be some great entertainment to watch all you GoldenEye players have a tourney. As for me...SuitedUp, now that I've thought about it, I could take you in MK2 quite possibly. I'll take anyone in MK 1 and I can easily hold my own in 3. I can almost guarantee I'll SLAUGHTER anyone in Tetris 64, I had some sickening records for that. Otherwise, pretty much any NHL game for Genesis/SNES I could destroy most. As for Final Fantasy 1, I would bet that I could finish that game with absolutely any party there is. I obviously haven't tried them all since there are numerous combos, but I would bet I could. I'm probably the best Phantasy Star 4 player ever too (RPG for Genesis), and Earthbound for SNES too. Hot Shots Golf 3 for PS2 as well.

Although most people dont even own Dreamcast anymore, I will challenge anyone in the world to Virtual Tennis. I'd be willing to put any amount of money on a best of 7 match. This is due to the fact that I literally spent 2 years of college playing this game for "high-stakes for a college kid" with 3 friends; 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. (While I was supposed to be in class)I also consider myself unbeatable at Roger Clemens MVP baseball for NES and Tiger Woods 2003 for PS2. (This was the one before they went to "arcade" format) Most people don't like this one, but I am absolutely unbeatable.P.S. Great "hustling" story on Dr. Mario. I used to do the same with Virtual Tennis and Woods '03.

Tetris on any platform. BRING IT.
I would certainly be willing to put some dough up for that. I was given a gift in life. Unfortunately, it might be the most useless gift ever. Haven't played ion a while, but I think my record was around 250 lines, starting from level nine of course. It starts getting ridiculously fast around level 22.
Which platform? My best on NES was 212, with almost all tetrises through level 18. My goal was alway score.If you got 250 lines on NES, my hats off, I couldn't even get a piece to the edge on level 22.

O Dear this is my kinda topic...Mario Kart Double Dash..you can even pick my teamMario Power Tennis on GC. I actually play this game for money and has paid for my months rent more than once.Im not sure if anyone has ever played this game its kinda low-key but its called "pump". Actually the full name is " Pump it Up" its like DDR ( dance dance revolution ) except it has 5 keys instead of 4. But anyways if you have ever played it..here are my accomplishments listed by song name/difficultyBeethoven Virus - Crazy/DoublesMr. Larpus- Hard/Crazy/Doubles/Random (hard)well those are the only real standouts it doesnt seem like much but if you have played the game you know how hard this is. If you havent go to www.pumpitup.co.kr and look at some step charts, they are insane.FFX - with the exception of the game clock, this game is completely done. I cant even gain anymore experience points. All the sphere grids for all my characters are complete.Im also open to any challenge in Dr.Mario. Beer Pong <----- I AM A MASTERAlso, I can hold my own in some chess/checkers... GAME ON B!TCHES

O Dear this is my kinda topic...Beer Pong <----- I AM A MASTERGAME ON B!TCHES
Forgot to mention Beer Pong. I am unstoppable as long as it isnt my 20th consecutive game.Here are the rules we play with for a single person game:10 cup game (4,3,2,1 rows)Each player gets 2 throws at a timeMake consecutive throws you get balls back +2 cups removedMake consecutive throws in same cup you get balls back +3 cups removed"standard" 5 ft. table, Stand 2 ft. behind tableFill cups half wayThis can be played in teams as well. If you want to cut down on time you can also do 6 cups games. Although there is more "variance" in the 6 cup game. It becomes more of a crapshoot.
Although most people dont even own Dreamcast anymore' date=' I will challenge anyone in the world to Virtual Tennis. I'd be willing to put any amount of money on a best of 7 match. This is due to the fact that I literally spent 2 years of college playing this game for "high-stakes for a college kid" with 3 friends; 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. (While I was supposed to be in class)quote']If I am ever in your area, I may have to take you up on that offer, I have logged some insane hours playing that game. A friend of mine and me once played eachother in a race to 100 matches. I ended up winning 100 to 89. By the way, we did it all consecutively. Playing any game 189 times in a row without stopping should definately be illegal.Another game I just thought of was World Cup 98 on 64. I once scored 116 goals with H.Crespo in a world cup with ten minute halves on the hardest level (I obviously won the golden boot)
Which platform? My best on NES was 212, with almost all tetrises through level 18. My goal was alway score.If you got 250 lines on NES, my hats off, I couldn't even get a piece to the edge on level 22.
250's damn impressive...I think my best lines was 225. However, I also only judged my performance by score. My record's ~424,000 and I did it the first time I was drunk. I'd love to give it another try, but my NES doesn't work anymore (big surprise).
Although most people dont even own Dreamcast anymore, I will challenge anyone in the world to Virtual Tennis.  I'd be willing to put any amount of money on a best of 7 match.  This is due to the fact that I literally spent 2 years of college playing this game for "high-stakes for a college kid" with 3 friends; 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. (While  I was supposed to be in class)I also consider myself unbeatable at Roger Clemens MVP baseball for NES and Tiger Woods 2003 for PS2. (This was the one before they went to "arcade" format)  Most people don't like this one, but I am absolutely unbeatable.P.S.  Great "hustling" story on Dr. Mario.  I used to do the same with Virtual Tennis and Woods '03.
Was Roger Clemens the one where the Umpire and Manager got into arguments on close calls? "He was safe by a mile!" "You're out!" "He was sa-" "You're out!"
Although most people dont even own Dreamcast anymore, I will challenge anyone in the world to Virtual Tennis.  I'd be willing to put any amount of money on a best of 7 match.  This is due to the fact that I literally spent 2 years of college playing this game for "high-stakes for a college kid" with 3 friends; 5 days a week for 4 hours a day. (While  I was supposed to be in class)I also consider myself unbeatable at Roger Clemens MVP baseball for NES and Tiger Woods 2003 for PS2. (This was the one before they went to "arcade" format)  Most people don't like this one, but I am absolutely unbeatable.P.S.  Great "hustling" story on Dr. Mario.  I used to do the same with Virtual Tennis and Woods '03.
Was Roger Clemens the one where the Umpire and Manager got into arguments on close calls? "He was safe by a mile!" "You're out!" "He was sa-" "You're out!"
No, I can't think of which game that was.
I will take all comers in Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. Sure I'm off my top form of 2000, but I will still play for $10 a kill.
Ill play. Ill win Im in Delaware now, New York soon, so the guy who challenged me b4 will have a problem.
Quote: Which platform? My best on NES was 212, with almost all tetrises through level 18. My goal was alway score. If you got 250 lines on NES, my hats off, I couldn't even get a piece to the edge on level 22. 250's damn impressive...I think my best lines was 225. However, I also only judged my performance by score. My record's ~424,000 and I did it the first time I was drunk. I'd love to give it another try, but my NES doesn't work anymore (big surprise). i got around 230 or so on the original gameboy tetris and ill take any challengers in a gameboy link match (you remember the gameboy link)