Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB (t5965)BB (t6195)UTG (t9545)UTG+1 (t8653)MP1 (t4960)MP2 (t9485)MP3 (t5800)CO (t4135)Hero (Button) (t6875)Hero's M: 22.92Preflop: Hero is Button with 10spade.gif, Aclub.gifUTG calls t200, UTG+1 calls t200, MP1 calls t200, 3 folds, Hero calls t200, SB calls t100, BB checksFlop: (t1200) Adiamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 10diamond.gif(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t850, 2 folds, UTG raises to t1700, 2 folds, Hero raises to t6675 (All-In), UTG calls t4975Turn: (t14550) 6spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t14550) Jclub.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t14550

I'm not saying fold PF b/c of results, but I definitely either think we have to raise or fold PF imho
this is true. if its suited a limp is alright but theres not much you're gonna like with ATo. id prefer to fold rather than raise in this spot pre tho

Cooler. Nothing you can do. As played, it's okay. A healthy PF raise isn't folding too many customers that would beat us on this flop, and definitely not the deep stacked villain. This is exactly the flop you want with AT in a multiway flop because it's well disguised and you're assured to get paid (well, unless villain wakes up with the one hand he could stack you with).

I like as played...just got unlucky. With all those limpers, I think your limp is perfectly fine here. If you raise pre, its gonna have to be a really big raise in order to get rid of anyone...even then you still are probably going to the flop. Then when this happens your playing a huge pot with A10o which you dont wanna do. The only result you like with a preflop raise is everyone else folding and taking it down right there, and I don't see that happening all to often in this spot. So I like limping and hoping to hit a monster flop...straight, trips, or 2 pair. Which is exactly what happend, and you got it in. So I say well played, just a tough break.