Lesnar Vs Couture

deadspin.commma.fanhouse.com
ThanksWatched the video, I really wanted to see some more action , A huge knockout or something, It kinda looked like couture just fell to the ground on purpose kinda..
ThanksWatched the video, I really wanted to see some more action , A huge knockout or something, It kinda looked like couture just fell to the ground on purpose kinda..
Yea he fell on purpose, you fucking moron.

Yep. Settled his lawsuit with the UFC. Trained for months. All so he could come in and lay down in the second round. You've uncovered the conspiracy.

Yea he fell on purpose, you fucking moron.
go **** yourself pal. i know he didn´t fall on purpose but it looked like a pansy kinda fall. no need to be a dick about it
i know he didn´t fall on purpose but it looked like a pansy kinda fall. no need to be a dick about it
It wasn't a pansy fall...I'm not sure anyone can understand how much power is behind a Lesnar punch, even if it doesn't necessarily look like it when it's just a straight right (or whatever it was that sent him down).

He got hit by a 280lb finely tuned athlete right behind the ear. It doesnt matter how strong your chin is you are gonna get knocked loopy when that happens. Brock does need to learn elbows from the top and he will be deadly.

He got hit by a 280lb finely tuned athlete right behind the ear. It doesnt matter how strong your chin is you are gonna get knocked loopy when that happens. Brock does need to learn elbows from the top and he will be deadly.
You could take him... I'd lay $50 on it