Full Ring $4nl Ftp Hh Review Please

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($124.25)Button ($384)SB ($88)BB ($390)UTG ($272.20)UTG+1 ($276.20)MP1 ($215.10)Hero (MP2) ($400)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q :D, A :club:UTG calls $4, UTG+1 calls $4, 1 fold, Hero raises to $16, 4 folds, UTG raises to $58, 1 fold, Hero calls $42 (Hero?)Flop: ($126) 10 :ts, J :D, 8 :club:(2 players)UTG bets $72, Hero ?Villian is 41VP$IP / 12PFRUnsure about flop PF call. Flop call is standard I think...

Raise more preflop (to like $18-$20) Fold or raise to his 3 bet with folding being like a billion times better. As played you have to shove that flop, flatting the flop there is horrendousedit: just notice that it was an utg limp reraise. This is a fold preflop always.

you have to fold to the l/r like always here preflop.but now here on the flop i don't really know what to do. Villain only has a little over 140 left after his c bet so we have no FE and we only have a double belly buster, I don't think the Q or A are live here but maybe the A if he has KK but that only gives us one extra out than if he has AA. But I guess if you are going to call pre you need to shove, but i don't like it either way.

So the consensus is I need to fold to PF 3 bet?I think I agree. People just don't 3bet light enough for AQ to be ahead of much.

So the consensus is I need to fold to PF 3 bet?
yes.
I think I agree. People just don't 3bet light enough for AQ to be ahead of much.
Yeah, and it's dominated a lot. It's too big a percentage of the stacks to play for implied odds.
Too big to do anything but fold or shove
There must be some part of your thinking that you consider obvious that I don't see.I don't think you're really saying, "Calling is not an option because the pot is large." That doesn't make any sense.Do you think the villain can fold to a flop shove, but not on the turn?Do you think the villain always (or nearly always) bets all-in on the turn?Or you prefer to be all-in so that you don't have to give up equity by folding a brick turn?Here are the numbers for calling with the assumption that the villain always pushes. We have somewhere around 8 outs against QQ+. (If he has QQ or KK then our aces are live. But if he has KK then he has two blockers. And he could have a 3-flush. Meh. About 8.)Preflop 126flop (villain) 72Turn (villain) 142Total win (flop+turn) 340Amount hero has to call 72Odds assuming push 4.722222222B.E. win% 0.174757282 unknown cards: 47Outs: 8Odds of improving: 4.875Win % 0.170212766By playing totally ABC, calling is less than a $2 loss. It's essentially break-even. Then we can add it in some deception, because what we're drawing to isn't obvious to the villain. Suppose you're the villain with A :club: A :ts and the 4 :4h falls on the turn. Is pushing or calling all-in automatic here? I don't think so.Or A :D K :D . The villain very well might get in on the flop ("I have two overs, a gut-shot, and 3-flush and two cards to come. Call") but fold a lot of turns.You might argue that the pot is too big for the villain to fold anything is in his range. That could be, but I don't understand the desire to push the flop in that case.