Clonie Gowen Suing Basically Everyone At Ftp

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember who posted it, but they made a reference to me jumping to conclusions and being biased. To that, I say, yeah, cause I've been so way off:Russ Hamilton is not to be trusted and ran a shady event in Aruba WPT (check)The WPT lawsuit was frivolous and would not be good for poker (check)E-Dog is gay(check)Clonie is lying and this is bad for all of us (check coming soon enough) My interests are what's best for poker mostly. For example, I disagreed with Howard, Chris, and others about their lawsuit, and yet in this situation I believe them to be completely on the right side of things. Everyone told me to shut up about my comments towards Russ Hamilton years ago. They again said I was a "moron" in terms of the WPT lawsuit, and yet again I'm "jumping to conclusions" according to some on this issue. When it's all said and done, those same people are going to come back to me and say, "Wow, you were right again Daniel."
Can't remember who posted it, but they made a reference to me jumping to conclusions and being biased. To that, I say, yeah, cause I've been so way off:Russ Hamilton is not to be trusted and ran a shady event in Aruba WPT (check)The WPT lawsuit was frivolous and would not be good for poker (check)Clonie is lying and this is bad for all of us (check coming soon enough) My interests are what's best for poker mostly. For example, I disagreed with Howard, Chris, and others about their lawsuit, and yet in this situation I believe them to be completely on the right side of things. Everyone told me to shut up about my comments towards Russ Hamilton years ago. They again said I was a "moron" in terms of the WPT lawsuit, and yet again I'm "jumping to conclusions" according to some on this issue. When it's all said and done, those same people are going to come back to me and say, "Wow, you were right again Daniel."
I see no correlation between the WPT lawsuit, Russ Hamilton and UB and this current event (except forthe fact that they are all poker related)The fact that you were correct about the first two means nothing.I have been correct about some things and wrong about others, and I am sure you have been too.I just think that jumping to conclusions, with very little fact to back thoseconclusions up, is a bad thing.That said I wouldnt particularly trust either party.
I see no correlation between the WPT lawsuit, Russ Hamilton and UB and this current event (except forthe fact that they are all poker related)The fact that you were correct about the first two means nothing.I have been correct about some things and wrong about others, and I am sure you have been too.I just think that jumping to conclusions, with very little fact to back thoseconclusions up, is a bad thing.That said I wouldnt particularly trust either party.
You're assuming he has very little fact to back it up. It serves nothing positive for DN to divulge everything he knows. The one fact that everyone is in agreement on is that there was never a signed contract which in todays age is beyond retarded.I'm not saying Clonie doesn't deserve something and with the fact that Lederer offered her 250k or whatever clearly an argument can be made that even fulltilt believes she's entitled to some compensation but her handling of this ie: no contract, waiting over a year after shareholders were paid out to file suit is pretty bad.
Can't remember who posted it, but they made a reference to me jumping to conclusions and being biased. To that, I say, yeah, cause I've been so way off:Russ Hamilton is not to be trusted and ran a shady event in Aruba WPT (check)The WPT lawsuit was frivolous and would not be good for poker (check)Clonie is lying and this is bad for all of us (check coming soon enough) My interests are what's best for poker mostly. For example, I disagreed with Howard, Chris, and others about their lawsuit, and yet in this situation I believe them to be completely on the right side of things. Everyone told me to shut up about my comments towards Russ Hamilton years ago. They again said I was a "moron" in terms of the WPT lawsuit, and yet again I'm "jumping to conclusions" according to some on this issue. When it's all said and done, those same people are going to come back to me and say, "Wow, you were right again Daniel."
can we ban this poster?

[x] DN was not offerred 1% to sign with FT and is a little jealous and insulted that Clonie may have.[x] DN has gone ding bat crazy and is making things up and does not know all the facts but likes to think he does.[x] DN's ego has become Hellmuthian.[x] DN does not understand that just because something is bad for poker does not mean it cant be trumped by moral, legal, or ethical issues.[x] DN spews his mouth to much and without thinking.Whether or not this case has any merit is yet to be determined by the courts. But, the way DN has handled himself in regards to it is pretty absurd even by his own standards. Although, he hasnt used the "c" word yet. Stop embarrassing yourself DN it is bad for poker.

[x] DN was not offerred 1% to sign with FT and is a little jealous and insulted that Clonie may have.[x] DN has gone ding bat crazy and is making things up and does not know all the facts but likes to think he does.[x] DN's ego has become Hellmuthian.[x] DN does not understand that just because something is bad for poker does not mean it cant be trumped by moral, legal, or ethical issues.[x] DN spews his mouth to much and without thinking.Whether or not this case has any merit is yet to be determined by the courts. But, the way DN has handled himself in regards to it is pretty absurd even by his own standards. Although, he hasnt used the "c" word yet. Stop embarrassing yourself DN it is bad for poker.
I'm guessing this pretty much will calm this thread down.
(x) Antonius is a Fulltilt Team member(x) Clonie says all team members were offered some percentage(x) Howard said upon bringing in Patrick that the only two people left who should be members were Doyle and DN(x) We could assume DN was offered up something similar to what Patrick got (or better)(x) Forgot my point(x) oh yeah we can draw some sort of conclusion from that(x) Jealous of Clonie? WTF?(x) Really WTF?(x) You are entitled to express an opinion with zero inside knowledge(x) It's likely that DN has some inside info that your google sources don't(x) Having an opinion means you have an ego(x) This is the first time I've used the (x) thing(x) This is the last time I'll used the (x) thing(x) Sacopoo is a fitting name
(x) Antonius is a Fulltilt Team member(x) Clonie says all team members were offered some percentage(x) Howard said upon bringing in Patrick that the only two people left who should be members were Doyle and DN(x) We could assume DN was offered up something similar to what Patrick got (or better)(x) Forgot my point(x) oh yeah we can draw some sort of conclusion from that(x) Jealous of Clonie? WTF?(x) Really WTF?(x) You are entitled to express an opinion with zero inside knowledge(x) It's likely that DN has some inside info that your google sources don't(x) Having an opinion means you have an ego(x) This is the first time I've used the (x) thing(x) This is the last time I'll used the (x) thing(x) Sacopoo is a fitting name
23kem8k.jpg
You're assuming he has very little fact to back it up. It serves nothing positive for DN to divulge everything he knows. The one fact that everyone is in agreement on is that there was never a signed contract which in todays age is beyond retarded.I'm not saying Clonie doesn't deserve something and with the fact that Lederer offered her 250k or whatever clearly an argument can be made that even fulltilt believes she's entitled to some compensation but her handling of this ie: no contract, waiting over a year after shareholders were paid out to file suit is pretty bad.
I believe the reason she waited a year was because she was trying to talk to them about the issues and then got offered some money at which time she decided to sue them all. IMO opinion I believe that Daniel could have handled this situation better. There is definitley something to say for having opinions and strong ones at that. But the points that you are hammering make you seem like an A-hole. I'm all for getting out whatever is on your mind, but remember in a public forum you are judged by the words that you say. Also, it might have been better to leave it all alone until the lawsuit thing was done. Either way in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. I guess I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt ... no matter who they are.
FYP..ain't we all a bit assholic when it comes down to it? it also doesn't mean he is one 24/7/365..he isn't known for kicking kittens, clubbing baby seals or burning down orphanages..(that I'm aware of, that is..)
My estimation of Daniel went up several notches after reading that: I can't stand people who act politely to people they detest, and Daniel's conspicuous detestation of Duke is perfectly acceptable. Having seen Duke's odious behaviour on TV, I am glad her personality is being openly criticized. She is a total bitch who is disgustingly self-absorbed without the ability to back it up. Regardless whether you like or detest her: you should respect the freedom of speech. Just because Daniel is well known it shouldn't mean he has to be covert with his opinions of people. Some people are just pathetic. Grow some balls you lot!
1st [x]: You do not know this.2nd [x]: How do you know that DN doesn't know but likes to think he knows? I think he knows more than you know since he knows everyone involved.3rd [x]: Wrong. DN will talk to anyone and everyone if you approach him, he will even talk to you when he is at the table... although it probably pisses him off. I was at a WPT event, where this lady would not stop taking pictures of him with flash on and he made a face at her everytime lol. This was all while he was trying to play. Also just because he posts his opinion on here does not mean he has a huge ego... it's his freaking site he can say what he wants. I'm sure if you had you're own site with a blog with 1000's of members you would come off with an ego also. Everyone who is one of the best at what they do has an ego. I'm sure you are good at something, and like to show off about it somewhat.4th [x]: Almost same as 2nd [x] but let me entertain myself. How do you know that DN doesn't know what the legal issues are... ok not enough knows in that one. But seriously, Daniel is a sponsored poker player, I'm sure he has more knowledge about poker contracts than you do.5th [x]: He does talk a lot, but it isn't without thinking. He has a lot of influence on how tournaments are structured (WSOP for instance). He is a voice for the players and he will speak up whether something is going good or going bad for a tournament, whether it is the structure, food, etc. You are the one spewing out the mouth for making all these assumptions.Wow I sound like a fanboy.