Clonie Gowen Suing Basically Everyone At Ftp

Man **** you. You dont know what I'm capable of. If i knew what BR management was I'd be rolling in green.
yep, it is all bankroll management at issue; nothing to do with the fact that you have frequently posted hands where you played poorly and lost money; but hey, at least your personality makes up for it..... oh wait (btw, did you get that $150 that you were asking for, maybe if you try hard you can get on Vick12's ship first list)
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK read those posts and you tell me she's not a crazy person!
She's not a crazy personShe's not a cray personShe's not a crazy person .... Nope didnt work she has fallen completely out of touch with reality .... This woman is gone off her rocker and I have a feeling this has more to do with FT basically saying You are the weakest Link! GOODBYE!

i like clonie and hope she gets something even tho doubtful she was ever promised anything. she has more personality than almost the whole bunch cept matusow.seidel and cunningham are complete total stiffs. lindgren rubs me the wrong way not surprised he's still alone. the jews need to spread the dough and quit being so greedy. harman is a good one. gordon needs to quit trying to jack everyone's prize money for his stoopid cancer crap. ivey's got the social skills of a deaf mute.andy bloch is a complete social loserjuanda seems like a real good guy but socially far beneath clonie in watchability.really dont like lindgren at all especially after his ridiculous attacks on gordon.no one deserves a penny except for those who took a gamble with their own money and put the time and effort getting it off the ground.okay i changed my mind and hope she gets nothing even tho i think she's hot

i like clonie and hope she gets something even tho doubtful she was ever promised anything. she has more personality than almost the whole bunch cept matusow.seidel and cunningham are complete total stiffs. lindgren rubs me the wrong way not surprised he's still alone. the jews need to spread the dough and quit being so greedy. harman is a good one. gordon needs to quit trying to jack everyone's prize money for his stoopid cancer crap. ivey's got the social skills of a deaf mute.andy bloch is a complete social loserjuanda seems like a real good guy but socially far beneath clonie in watchability.really dont like lindgren at all especially after his ridiculous attacks on gordon.no one deserves a penny except for those who took a gamble with their own money and put the time and effort getting it off the ground.okay i changed my mind and hope she gets nothing even tho i think she's hot
:club:
stoopid cancer crap.
You are an ignorant, asinine person whom I hope never has to have "that stoopid cancer crap" affect someone you know or love, let alone yourself.
sigh.. i had a big long response ready.. but decided i'd just bold that word instead.
You are an ignorant, asinine person whom I hope never has to have "that stoopid cancer crap" affect someone you know or love, let alone yourself.
the problem with gordon and his stoopid cancer crap is that when u dont say yes you get a guilt trip. plus it takes away your choice of where u might like to donate the money. maybe a loved one died of MS or parkinson's. maybe that's where u want to send your money. maybe you happen to know that the whole stoopid cancer charity is a big fraud.maybe u happen to know that your money is dwarfed a million to one by Big Pharm's contributions via the pills they sell you some fetching $30 maybe $40 a pill.lol at those that think that's how i spell stupid. nice read. can i play at your table?
yep, it is all bankroll management at issue; nothing to do with the fact that you have frequently posted hands where you played poorly and lost money; but hey, at least your personality makes up for it..... oh wait (btw, did you get that $150 that you were asking for, maybe if you try hard you can get on Vick12's ship first list)
lol and the biggest real life douche in the history of internet forums decides to re-surface to run a cheap shot. Na no one loaned me money, I only had to wait about 12 hours to get money anyways.
the problem with gordon and his stoopid cancer crap is that when u dont say yes you get a guilt trip. plus it takes away your choice of where u might like to donate the money. maybe a loved one died of MS or parkinson's. maybe that's where u want to send your money. maybe you happen to know that the whole stoopid cancer charity is a big fraud.maybe u happen to know that your money is dwarfed a million to one by Big Pharm's contributions via the pills they sell you some fetching $30 maybe $40 a pill.lol at those that think that's how i spell stupid. nice read. can i play at your table?
I find that people that donate to charity don't feel guilty saying no when some other charity asks for something, because why would they, they know they're doing their part. I also find that people that don't donate to charity get all upset when charities ask for money because how dare these people push their agendas on me? This principle applies to a lot of different areas, but I'll just limit my thoughts to the charity discussion for now.Mark
the problem with gordon and his stoopid cancer crap is that when u dont say yes you get a guilt trip. plus it takes away your choice of where u might like to donate the money. maybe a loved one died of MS or parkinson's. maybe that's where u want to send your money. maybe you happen to know that the whole stoopid cancer charity is a big fraud.
You simply say "No, thank you..." If there is any guilt present, it's a "you" issue. If you're still in a phase of life where you feel the need to justify yourself or your decisions to other people, you definitely have some growing up to do.
lol and the biggest real life douche in the history of internet forums decides to re-surface to run a cheap shot. Na no one loaned me money, I only had to wait about 12 hours to get money anyways.
been here all along and enjoying watching everyone comment on what an asshat you truly arethe money was obviously a big deal to you, which is funny considering you talk like you are a great poker playerAnd it is not really a cheap shot when it is over the Internet on a forum; it is just standard fair
You simply say "No, thank you..." If there is any guilt present, it's a "you" issue. If you're still in a phase of life where you feel the need to justify yourself or your decisions to other people, you definitely have some growing up to do.
This may be the best post in the thread, very solid advice.
not always so simple. just a month ago i was listening to conservative radio tearing Biden and several others a new hole based on their contributions. gordon hits you up with dozens looking on. reminds me of annie duke at the Ante Up For Africa tournament. she badgered everyone at the final table into giving up every last cent of the prize money. it went on for several minutes and was very ugly. must have been at least 100 people looking on. saying no over the telephone is a lot different than with 100 people staring at you.

This was posted by Barry Greenstein yesterday:------- Originally Posted by Barry Greenstein View PostI don't agree with Daniel about it ruining her for poker, but maybe he just means that is is very tough for the average tournament player to make enough to pay the bills without any sponsorship. I don't get the feeling that Clonie supplements her income with side-game winnings, although she does make something from poker boot camps.For all the criticism about her play, she has won two decent tournaments this year and three (out of three) Poker After Darks. That makes her sixth on the all time money list for women in poker. I wouldn't count invitational events, but even without them she would be in the top ten.I vaguely recall her telling me a few years back that she thought she was going to get some stock, but I would have thought she would have gotten that cleared up within a year of representing the company. It certainly seems strange to bring it up after all these years.I'll invite Clonie to post here, although I assume her lawyers will advise her not to. Just in case, limit the unwarranted personal attacks that always come off as misogynistic so I can sell her on the fact that these are forums where people will give her a chance to state her case without bashing her for no reason.Update: I just got off the phone with Clonie.1. She always thought she had a piece and was told because of the grey area with poker that there were reasons that things weren't in writing.2. She has been pursuing her piece in writing ever since the distributions went out a year and a half ago.3. She had been negotiating in private but she was unable to get anything done so she had to get a lawyer. (They offered a settlement that she rejected.)4. She also questioned why poker players were named in the suit, but her attorney told her that it had to be done that way since they were owners and also so that their paperwork could be subpoenaed.5. Daniel doesn't like her. (no kidding!)Barry------Mark

not always so simple. just a month ago i was listening to conservative radio tearing Biden and several others a new hole based on their contributions. gordon hits you up with dozens looking on. reminds me of annie duke at the Ante Up For Africa tournament. she badgered everyone at the final table into giving up every last cent of the prize money. it went on for several minutes and was very ugly. must have been at least 100 people looking on. saying no over the telephone is a lot different than with 100 people staring at you.
I understand that "peer pressure" can be a big deal to some people (usually younger ones), but really, personal integrity wears many different hats. If you're asked to do something and you don't want to do it, say no, thank you.If they ask you again, remind them that you already said no. "Sorry, my mind's made up."I've found that people who insist on pestering you after being told that your decision is final usually wind up looking like asses themselves- especially when you resist the temptation to "argue about it", instead choosing to just silently stare back at them, with a look of bewilderment as to why they keep asking you a question that's already been answered. I don't know the Annie Duke story; I can't say as I'd ever play in an "Ante Up For Africa" tournament unless my "ante" was going towards smallpox blankets, but if I did and she pestered me, I would very much set her straight and if she insisted on making it 'ugly', well, let it get ugly. You will find that the sooner you stop caring about the opinions of others and start supporting the integrity of your own decisions, you will feel much less 'bullied' in life. Look at it like this... 90% of people are retards. That means in a room of 200 people, 180 of them are going to be total ****ing morons. So, lets say this scenario presented itself in a room filled with 200 people- maybe 180 of them would 'look down on you' for not succumbing to peer-pressure, but really, why would you care about the opinions of idiots anyway? Because they're 'the majority' or because they're your peers?

1. @DN How are you so sure she is trying to rob people? If you are incorrectand she has legitimate reasons for sueing, you will look like an ass hole.Also I think blaming Clonie for postingthe link without any evidence is a very classless thing to do.If you continue to slam her without giving a reason, you are going to come off like a total ****.That said I am sure you have legitimate reasons for posting these things.But comming out and publicly bashing her without publicly giving a reason is not good imo.2. Exactly how much do the people who investedin FTP make a month? One poster on another forum statedit is around $1.4mil.edit:I am not saying I am on cyclonia's (LOL) side. I just dont think we need to feed her to the sharks for yet to beproven allegations (ie that she is a money grabbing whore).

1. @DN How are you so sure she is trying to rob people? If you are incorrectand she has legitimate reasons for sueing, you will look like an ass hole.2. Also I think blaming Clonie for postingthe link without any evidence is a very classless thing to do.3. If you continue to slam her without giving a reason, you are going to come off like a total ****.4. That said I am sure you have legitimate reasons for posting these things.But comming out and publicly bashing her without publicly giving a reason is not good imo.5 . Exactly how much do the people who investedin FTP make a month? One poster on another forum statedit is around $1.4mil.edit:6. I am not saying I am on cyclonia's (LOL) side. I just dont think we need to feed her to the sharks for yet to beproven allegations (ie that she is a money grabbing whore).
FYP
. I just dont think we need to feed her to the sharks for yet to beproven allegations (ie that she is a money grabbing whore).
When the $ gets BIG enough, there are few human beings who aren't.Factor in bad times on the horizon and all kinds of weird shit starts to happen.
This was posted by Barry Greenstein yesterday:------- Originally Posted by Barry Greenstein View PostUpdate: I just got off the phone with Clonie.1. She always thought she had a piece and was told because of the grey area with poker that there were reasons that things weren't in writing.2. She has been pursuing her piece in writing ever since the distributions went out a year and a half ago.3. She had been negotiating in private but she was unable to get anything done so she had to get a lawyer. (They offered a settlement that she rejected.)4. She also questioned why poker players were named in the suit, but her attorney told her that it had to be done that way since they were owners and also so that their paperwork could be subpoenaed.5. Daniel doesn't like her. (no kidding!)Barry------Mark
Funny, I didn't even know she was asian.