I hate poker. Twice today I have come in 13th in the stars $100+9. Checked my bb instead of shoving AQ and let him hit a set. Still have a stack of 9k in this 180 man.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate poker. Twice today I have come in 13th in the stars $100+9. Checked my bb instead of shoving AQ and let him hit a set. Still have a stack of 9k in this 180 man.
GG ff7also i just busted the 440 ty again and gl in 440
and let the record show, that this horsie is in the money..................................
Your doing great thus far. Hopefully I'll meet up with you at the final table.

you know, it felt right and then i saw kk and thought, well played by you dude.....thought he was just big stacking and could either push him out or get him to pay me off over the top.thx and sending you back $5..........mPokerStars Game #22051043191: Tournament #120580018, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (400/800) - 2008/11/15 0:31:19 ETTable '120580018 2' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: moneybukket8 (51915 in chips) Seat 2: thelivewire (15241 in chips) Seat 3: PiruRed (22328 in chips) Seat 4: ViniousEH (27530 in chips) Seat 6: CruathAC (4951 in chips) Seat 7: byzantyum34 (22290 in chips) Seat 8: josh29AA (5340 in chips) moneybukket8: posts the ante 75thelivewire: posts the ante 75PiruRed: posts the ante 75ViniousEH: posts the ante 75CruathAC: posts the ante 75byzantyum34: posts the ante 75josh29AA: posts the ante 75CruathAC: posts small blind 400byzantyum34: posts big blind 800*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to thelivewire [Qs Qd]josh29AA: raises 4465 to 5265 and is all-inmoneybukket8: calls 5265thelivewire: raises 9901 to 15166 and is all-inPiruRed: folds ViniousEH: folds CruathAC: folds byzantyum34: folds moneybukket8: calls 9901PiruRed said, "AQ of clubs"*** FLOP *** [Ks 6d 9c]*** TURN *** [Ks 6d 9c] [2h]*** RIVER *** [Ks 6d 9c 2h] [Js]*** SHOW DOWN ***moneybukket8: shows [Kh Kd] (three of a kind, Kings)thelivewire: shows [Qs Qd] (a pair of Queens)moneybukket8 collected 19802 from side potjosh29AA: shows [7s 7c] (a pair of Sevens)moneybukket8 collected 17520 from main potPiruRed said, "nh money"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 37322 Main pot 17520. Side pot 19802. | Rake 0 Board [Ks 6d 9c 2h Js]Seat 1: moneybukket8 showed [Kh Kd] and won (37322) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 2: thelivewire showed [Qs Qd] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 3: PiruRed folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: ViniousEH (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: CruathAC (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: byzantyum34 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: josh29AA showed [7s 7c] and lost with a pair of Sevens

Mr. I_fold08, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison FTMFW!
and im out. knew the guy was weak, just by his raise, of course i missed everything, though. didnt make a pair the entire time, even when i folded.
Wow.
weal preflop, sure his hand gains strength after the flop and turn, but i just went with my preflop read. probably should have said that first time around
WOW.
every time he had raised which he raised more than his fair share of pots, he raised 3x the big blind, but this time he raised 4x the big blind which led me to believe he was weak. i didnt reraise because he was leading out on the majority of the pots he played so i was intending on raising him off his hand on the flop. when he checks the flop i still felt he was weak, so i checked behind know he bets the turn no matter what. obviously i misread his flop check. but he was weak preflop, i just wish i could have adjusted my read/suck out
WOWOW!!!!