This hand happened earlier today in a home tourney guy's known to play any 2 suited cards as well as to go for big bluffs 2nd hand of tourney 6 handed blinds 10/20 starting stack 3000 folded to me on button With JhQh raise 3xbb and bb callsflop comes 2h 8h 7dhe checks i bet 90 he callsturn Ahhe checks i bet 170 he callsriver 10dhe checks i bet 250 he raises to 1050......?please discuss play on all streets assuming no read

I shove river.Flop bet is ok but I would check the turn. Take a free card while min your chances of a c/r. If he was bluffing you know he is firing any river.

He probably thinks you're taking three shots and trying to buy the pot. You rarely see the nut flush here. At least call him.As played, fine. You don't want to give him a free card on the turn JUST in case he's holding Kh. And if he's going to play calling station poker, keep making value bets and let him spew.

Im not gonna lie this is pretty scary given the way he played it. But its still far more likely that he has like 4h5h than something like Kh10h but im not sure. I say raise if hes a donky and just call if hes a good player. Very curious as to what he had, i suspect this might have been a coolerrr. Oh this is pretty picky but i really think u could have bet more like 300-350 on river.

I wanted to bet turn to protect against Khx i also thought it was possible he had 9h10h when he raised river having called turn thinking it could be good against people with Khx/Qhx/Jhx and protecting on turn against 4th heart.I did call and he flipped up Kh10h

Good call, alot of people would have gone broke thats pretty sick
It is likely NOT a good call.If villain makes this play, EVER, with anything that isn't the nut flush then the correct play is to push, because he likely almost always calls with the worse flush.I see enough people at this type of game who will call with a straight, or even set, let alone a lesser flush.If he has the nuts, oh well, but my 2nd nuts is good often enough, and gets paid off often enough, to push every time.