Thanks for all the answers, they've help me realize that playing whenever i feel like it is a lot different than 6 hours a day.I don't know what my hourly rate is, i've never played consistently cash games before, i play them once in a while but i'm sure i've won money.I really aprecciate your comments and thinking about them i have decided how i will do it.I'm gonna start by working out every morning, that has always been part of the plan and i think it's very important to keep me thinking well, then i'll start a 2 hour session and depending how i feel i can make it last for a miximum of 5 hours, the other 3 hours i can play them whenever i feel like it. I will play a minnimum of 5 hours a day and a maximum of 7.I've set a minnimum so i can make this serious, more like a job and not like i will just play poker for the summer whenever i feel like it.I love poker a lot (i'm playing right now quite drunk... which i won't do during summer of course ) so this can't be a bad experience, i will handle my bankroll wisely and read the cash games strategy forums and a few book regularly for studyingI'm young, single and have no responsabilites so why the f not, all i need now is a good cash game software... any suggestions?
i think you got the right idea. one thing that i would change is to play a minimum of 2 and a max of like 8 or 9.
  • 2 weeks later...

lol i love it when people think they're good at poker/ turn pro and they dont have the slightest clue. lololol. I mean you dont even have poker tracker.. here's a test:do you know what the following meanev15/12CRAIPTBB/100if so then TP/MM

lol i love it when people think they're good at poker/ turn pro and they dont have the slightest clue. lololol. I mean you dont even have poker tracker.. here's a test:do you know what the following meanev15/12CRAIPTBB/100if so then TP/MM
yeah i think people that have no clue and want to go pro are funny, i'm not one of them, i know that you don't choose to go pro it just happens...Probably shouldn't have said the word pro so much, i probably should have said full time instead. Oh well, thanks to everyone who gave nice advice, i've been trying to study a lot more lately, today final exam, monday first day of my little experiment, hopefully i'll do well
I'm sure people have gotten by in the past without PokerTracker.Live players have been doing it for years... You now realize how stupid that comment was?