For Anyone That Used To Read My Blog Backdoorstraight

I'm starting a new one, trying to remain somewhat anonymous (this kind of kills that but it's not like any of you know me). Just giving you my life, which is very interesting but I felt the need to withhold a lot of info on my old blog because of the people that I knew were reading it. So on this one I'll just stay more private with my personal info but give more details on my life. If that makes any sense. If I've already confused you, you probably won't want to read it lol. And there's a few things that I will still have to keep private.peace.http://www.thegreatchillout.blogspot.com/
definitely worth a read IMO... I read every entry in your last one. good luck bro

Thanks for the feedback, always much appreciated. Yeah I've gotten people that have even questioned the name "crooked straight" .. I guess people can easily see it in a... alternative lifestyle type of way. lol.Anyways I'm putting a lot out there on this one so I'm sure a lot of you (especially the ones with high ethical and moral standards) will question a lot of the stuff I do/say, that's fine. I'm just trying to keep it somewhat anonymous and I love to write so there you go.As far as the 401k thing. Basically under my Morgan Stanley 401k plan, I can take a loan out against my own vested amount. So I'm essentially loaning myself money with an interest rate that is being paid back to my 401k by me. So if I figure that the stock market won't be going up 6% in the next two years, it would seem like a smart decision because I'm earning 6% for that money that was loaned out to myself. This is unlikely that the market wont' go back up but that's the way some might see it. Anyways I'm gonna use that loan for poker. Peace.

Thanks for the feedback, always much appreciated. Yeah I've gotten people that have even questioned the name "crooked straight" .. I guess people can easily see it in a... alternative lifestyle type of way. lol.Anyways I'm putting a lot out there on this one so I'm sure a lot of you (especially the ones with high ethical and moral standards) will question a lot of the stuff I do/say, that's fine. I'm just trying to keep it somewhat anonymous and I love to write so there you go.As far as the 401k thing. Basically under my Morgan Stanley 401k plan, I can take a loan out against my own vested amount. So I'm essentially loaning myself money with an interest rate that is being paid back to my 401k by me. So if I figure that the stock market won't be going up 6% in the next two years, it would seem like a smart decision because I'm earning 6% for that money that was loaned out to myself. This is unlikely that the market wont' go back up but that's the way some might see it. Anyways I'm gonna use that loan for poker. Peace.
Two years from today, the stock market will be up a lot more than 6% compared to today.