I Am Gone ..no More Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...It seems I've missed something. But I like it.I'm taking my wife and oldest daughter (Dylan) to see a Bob Dylan concert tonight. I'll have more time when I get home.And Serge, I am sorry.

..the Leafs suck, the Mustangs suck and Adrian will grow up to play for the Montreal Canadiens.

Serge has called a press conference for after the first period of the Leafs game tonight..A lot of rumours will be put to rest.We appreciate your patience.

Serge has called a press conference for after the first period of the Leafs game tonight..A lot of rumours will be put to rest.We appreciate your patience.
I knew it! The Habs jersey is ready for you.
the stress is almost too much for mustang world. Much drinking and cannibus abuse will be seen throughout the land as the World waits to know it's fate.
Serge leaving is a very bad thing guys. Think of all the money you've made off him in prop bets. This is bad for all our wallets and we must rectify the situation.
So Dale should be lectured "Don't tap the glass"

I just want to explain my actions today. Yes i was a little pissed off at Dale, but nothing more than usual.I was having a bad day at work and decided to have some fun. It was also an experiment to see how gullible some of you would be. As it turns out a lot of you are not gullible but a few of you are. It was also interesting to see how many of you would actually believe that i would actually use the RTE money without permission. That hurt me a bit, but those people that know me personally would know that I would NEVER even considering stealing anyone elses money. I am an honest guy in real life, and hope all of you believe and trust me.Yes its frustrating when bozo Serge and the real Serge intertwine, but I really hope you guys realize I am a good guy in real life and those that have met me can sure attest. I dont blame you guys for ridiculing me as i bring it on my self. I really enjoy this forum and staying away is hard. I have in the last few weeks try to tone down my antics, however some of you havent realized it.I apologize for upsetting any of you, i want to participate in lively hockey discussion here, and without having personal attacks have some FUN and JOVIAL ribbing at each other.I also apologize if I have pissed any of you off, especially the guys who believed I would take the money, it wasnt my real intention.Thanks for understanding and lets have some fun and enjoy this beatiful sport we all love.Serge

I don't really "know" you but I didn't believe you'd do any of those things.I do have little respect for people who think they can continually cross the line and just apologize and have everything be ok. Not that you'd really care about that. I'd ignore you but your posts around here are really very entertaining and part of the reason why the hockey area is really the best part of the forum.

Again, I'm not in the RTE, but even joking about stealing $1000 from forum members is not even CLOSE to being appropriate, no matter if it's a joke/experiment/panties twist or whatever. That's still ****ed up - have some common sense and quit being such a drama queen.

Again, I'm not in the RTE, but even joking about stealing $1000 from forum members is not even CLOSE to being appropriate, no matter if it's a joke/experiment/panties twist or whatever. That's still ****ed up - have some common sense and quit being such a drama queen.
I actually felt okay putting money in the RTE knowing who was going to manage the account. dale, gruven, serge, etc. ... participating in the forum means more than $2000 to all of them, I think.
Its actually $2000, but thats not the point. I am really sorry you feel this way. The point is of the 20 people I would say 15 or 16 understood that it was a joke, and I wouldnt even consider "stealing" any money from these people. I have run many pools and such and have had tons of prop bets and I have never had any problems.These guys arent stupid and they know to trust me. I wasnt trying to be a drama queen, was just trying to have some fun. Like I said most people got it, some enjoyed it and a select few that were pissed off were informed through PM of the "joke"I apologize again if I offended anyone as it wasnt my intention .ThanksPS If I was going to ever steal money, it wouldnt be a measly $2000..I work at a bank and have access to millions. LOL