I Am Gone ..no More Posts

I have decided that this will be my last post ON FCP, until Digitalmonkey(Dale) is banned from posting on here.Some of you may laugh and think another ploy and he will be back. NOPE thats the final straw, no more posts from me until i get PROOF that Digitalmonkey is banned from this forum.I have many reasons for this, but I have had enough of this guy. I am also in talks with the AHL commissioner that unless he is kicked out of the AHL I will seriously consider resigning and stepping out of the AHL as well.I dont need the stress and animosity that this guy causes me.Enough is enough.I bid all of you goodbye and feel free to contact me through email at sergetoronto@yahoo.com or on facebook .Thanks for understanding.Good luck.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I guess you are out of the RTE. Someone needs to give him his $95.78 for his share.I'm sure you will be back the next time the Leafs win 4 in a row or they beat either the Pens, the Habs or the Sens. But that may be a while.

He'll be back were having too much fun with the RTE for him to quit. Plus the account is under his name if he chooses to leave the forum than we may as well shut down the account. Total profit 16 so we made about 0.80 cents each Canadian. :club:

Ok..I promised I make no more posts however talking to a few guys through PM, i need to make one LAST post..I am giving a 48 hour deadline..If by noon on Saturday EST I am not issued a full and complete apology initiated by Dale and "signed" by at least 10 other members of the forum, not only will i NEVER post i will also cash out the money in the RTE and donate it to charity.I think its my right to do that.You trusted me with the money and I choose to give it to people who are in need of it. I can ask for 20 tax receipts if you so choose..Just send me your real name with an address.I really am pissed off, and its been very stressful on me getting ridiculed day after day, post after post.ThanksGood luck

Ok..I promised I make no more posts however talking to a few guys through PM, i need to make one LAST post..I am giving a 48 hour deadline..If by noon on Saturday EST I am not issued a full and complete apology initiated by Dale and "signed" by at least 10 other members of the forum, not only will i NEVER post i will also cash out the money in the RTE and donate it to charity.I think its my right to do that.You trusted me with the money and I choose to give it to people who are in need of it. I can ask for 20 tax receipts if you so choose..Just send me your real name with an address.I really am pissed off, and its been very stressful on me getting ridiculed day after day, post after post.ThanksGood luck
even though i have cash invested in the RTE, i gotta say the amount of hate you'd get for that move would be too funny. it'd be a ballsy move certainly!anyone wanna fill me in on what dale did to spark serge off this time?

fck charity Iam putting the whole 2 grand on Calgary tonight, actually fck waiting for tonight Iam betting the 2 grand on the El Masry Lttihad Al Shourta soccer game quick guys total corner kicks for the game over under 19 they are in the 80 th minute with 17 corner kicks already.

fck charity Iam putting the whole 2 grand on Calgary tonight, actually fck waiting for tonight Iam betting the 2 grand on the El Masry Lttihad Al Shourta soccer game quick guys total corner kicks for the game over under 19 they are in the 80 th minute with 17 corner kicks already.
OVER.Al Shourta always plays shutdown in the second half, they will just concede corner after corner at the end.If its too late for that game, go with Al Ittihad Al Sakandry in the next game. They just played Al Foule et Falafale last game, and any team who plays against Foule et Falafale always comes out strong in the next game. Its the "theory" brother.
I am also in talks with the AHL commissioner that unless he is kicked out of the AHL I will seriously consider resigning and stepping out of the AHL as well.
If you quit the AHL want to join the FCHL (or FCHL2) ? :club:

I don't watch Hockey at all, but do we all hate digitalmonkey now? Is this something I need to be involved in? Someone let me know so this no longer interrupts my BUSY DAY!BTW I believe this is my first post in this forum, there won't be many more, so don't get TOO excited!

Sir, that's a string bet. You're gonna have to take back that raise and wait for the next round of betting.
Sigh. Someone post another whiny baby pic so I can counter with my gay dude in Leaf attire pic.(or did I just act out of turn, there?)
I am giving a 48 hour deadline..If by noon on Saturday EST I am not issued a full and complete apology initiated by Dale and "signed" by at least 10 other members of the forum, not only will i NEVER post i will also cash out the money in the RTE and donate it to charity.
Why do 10 people have to sign an apology if your beef is with 1 person. Kind of an unreasonable request.
I think its my right to do that.You trusted me with the money and I choose to give it to people who are in need of it. I can ask for 20 tax receipts if you so choose..Just send me your real name with an address.
this is not your right, i don't know where you get off thinking this.I've been through the most recent post and i haven't been able to identify the main cause of serge's outbursts. I know dale has been riding him about the Van Ryn injury, but is that it? For all the times serge has wished injury on a player I almost feel as if he asked for it.