Bc Poker Championships 2008

I´ll be there!!! Me and a bunch of friends are heading there for about a week on thursday.I´ll mostly be playing cash games. Maybe the 500$ buy in. I tried to sat into the main event but came up short.Should be a lot of action there. i´m excited.

wow, I hope to meet ya Mr. Daniel. Ill be the big Filipino guy..haha. I just called River Rock and Sunday's tournament has reached its max, I am so glad i reserved a spot two weeks agoI was also talking to my friends in the Philippines and they miss you this year at the AAPT stop there thats going on right now, I guess its lacking the star name power that it had when you were over there with other Pokerstars endorsers.

with blinds at 3000/6000 ante at 500, I have 78k and I open shove with my pocket pair, guy with alot of chips calls 78k with ace ten of diamonds. Turn brings him the ace and I bust out in 25 or something, I know It was kind of foolish to open shove with the situation the way it is was, but the call with a10 I don't know what hell that was even if he did have over 200k and it he did make alot of iffy calls along the way. Well what the hell are you gonna do right, if it goes the other way I have 180k in chips and sitting pretty for a final table run.

with blinds at 3000/6000 ante at 500, I have 78k and I open shove with my pocket pair, guy with alot of chips calls 78k with ace ten of diamonds. Turn brings him the ace and I bust out in 25 or something, I know It was kind of foolish to open shove with the situation the way it is was, but the call with a10 I don't know what hell that was even if he did have over 200k and it he did make alot of iffy calls along the way. Well what the hell are you gonna do right, if it goes the other way I have 180k in chips and sitting pretty for a final table run.
damn man, better luck next time.I´m heading down there tomorrow. I bet there are some juicy cash games goin on right now.

thanks man, it just hurts. On the other hand if it goes the other way I am happy as a clam, so im starting to get over it. Good luck in the cash games

whos all gonna be there, ill be there Sunday playing in the first event.
I was there on Sunday and played in the first event. I got nothing going and busted out pretty early.Then I went upstairs and made my buy-in back by playing in a juicy 2/5 PLO H/L table which had a wonderful collection of clueless opponents (and a few decent opponents).

We should maybe schedule a get-together...? Perhaps Saturday...?

We should maybe schedule a get-together...? Perhaps Saturday...?
could i join even if i don't play?

Just got back from the bc poker championshipsI left an about an hour before day 1 ended and Negreanu had around 55K in chips.He flopped Quad 5´s against the guys 1010 on a 5510 board!Great to meet you today Daniel.

I will be up there all day Saturday (playing cash games - I was only in the first event).

was there today wacthed dn (wearing his sebrook jersey today)he had a nice stack when i left looked to be above avr one had i saw was dn raise his bb wil one raiser before and the button called he then reraised and the original raiser folded the button thought for a min then shoved like 50 k stack and DN tanked foor few min debtaing on the call finally called with KK the button had 1010 scopped big pot gl towmorrw in day 3n1576410020_57042_1471.jpg