Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

LOOOL....I had Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
why the fck am I not on this list? I'm amoral, sympathetic to slowrolling and cheaters, and I Krab Dance.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS BigD, this isn't a personal attack, seriously. I don't like you, you don't like me, I'm fine with all that...but I just thought you should know. You pop in and out of GenPop and post for a week or two at a time and then dissapear for a few weeks or months, so you may have missed when the OP posted some historically dumb comments in past threads. That's why he's getting torn to shreds in this thread. Maybe you want to defend the guy getting bullied, and I'm fine with that, but I just thought you should know.
I don't mean this to be an attack either, CCubs, but, as usual, you don't get the subtext of my posts.
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
Pff, how do I not make that list? I've probably made more transfers for people than all of you combined. :club:
Looks to have been playing today. Date Tournament Game Buy in Entries Rank Prize 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $6 45 42 $0 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $2 115 60 $0
Well, at least he's playing within his Ship_itt's bankroll.
LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...
You're making it worse, man.... what am I ninth tier!?!

We should start a thread of who we would be willing to send money to first. It will be an awesome display of bruised egos and popularity contests. :)We can call it the Vick Invitational Thread.

Really? Already?19 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)15 Members: tuckermitchell, Canadianpoker83indisguise, Zephire, Tremomey, dlingdling, cwik, 20TN40, sennin, The Lobster, Vtlaxer09, outsider13, pocktdeuces, pgec3, doox, david_keena

Only reason why I am posting in this thread is I'd like to apply for Vicks list. Where can I sign up?
QFT.Vick is a dick (it rhymes!). To think that he and I incredibly briefly discussed starting a New Challenge (Rockband) band together... (are we still going to do this?) :club:

This thread got extremely hilarious. VB's post in particular. Kudos to you sir!Canadianpoker better make an appearance at some point. Come on, if you straight up scam a dude for $500 you should at least be man enough to brag about it on the internet.

This thread got extremely hilarious. VB's post in particular. Kudos to you sir!Canadianpoker better make an appearance at some point. Come on, if you straight up scam a dude for $500 you should at least be man enough to brag about it on the internet.
I know, right? Even Trebor was kind enough to do that before he got the boot
LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
HAHA! And serious LOL at silky's post after this!