Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

bleh, you're right, he asked for stakes, not begged.I have no real problem with that, nor the stake threads in general, did in private (not to me though). In his case he just came off arrogant/douchey a lot although almost everyone has at some point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty of above, I should of known better at my age and professionyou have a good point Chris, now that he is gone we can forget about him but I wish his name didn't have the country I love in it.
Ya I got conned by Afganipoker97 a while back but I let it go. Canadianpoker just cant do it.
He begged me for stakes on AIM daily. Told me how good he was at horse and stud in general, when in fact he was atrocious.
oh didn't know about that either. You guys are right DrCossack does suck then.I just thought that way because I have seen some people give each other a lot of crap for asking for stakes, then not let it rest. For example... lots of people on here gave I_Fold a lot of crap for asking for stakes when he had like 2 or 3 threads where he staked people.I don't know where I'm going with this, it's another discussion for a different thread lol.
oh didn't know about that either. You guys are right DrCossack does suck then.I just thought that way because I have seen some people give each other a lot of crap for asking for stakes, then not let it rest. For example... lots of people on here gave I_Fold a lot of crap for asking for stakes when he had like 2 or 3 threads where he staked people.I don't know where I'm going with this, it's another discussion for a different thread lol.
Quit being a nice guy.Be more like an ******* like me.PLZkTHX
  • 6 months later...
Cliffnotes? Did he get his money back/revenge?
You summarized the non-epic portion of this thread.THIS THREAD - SUMMARY OF EPICNESS:The epic portion started with post #28 in this thread where Vick12 makes a list of people he would trust enough to ship first in a money-swap arrangement. Many people took exception to their lack of inclusion on the list, forcing Vick12 to revise his list ad nausea.Post #302: Noticing that being included as a Vick12 BFF (Best friend forever) was highly coveted, qyayqi created a bracket of 32 contenders who would battle a progressive series of "BFF HU matches", the winner of whom would be included as a member of Vick12's coveted BFF list.The bracket waged on as Vick12 gave a blow-by-blow of each epic match, culminating in post #636 where the final match was played between Gallo and Chrozzo. Gallo edged the victory to claim the coveted place on Vick12's BFF list.During the BFF Bracket challenge, many ...er... colourful pictures were used to describe each contender. Some photos came to light of some members of the FCP community flaunting their ... er... female attributes (or at least, flaunting they attributes they would have had if they had in fact been born as females and not males). These pictures were discussed, debated, and reposted again and again over the next several pages of the thread (see for example, posts #776 and 816).After much demand and fanfare, qyayqi gives cat summaries of the thread in posts 795, 796, and 797vbnautilus finally reveals that he posed as a hot chick who answered to CP3's dating profile. He doles out some epic conversations between them in posts 1032, 1040, 1052, 1066, 1094, and 1133.CP3 does pop back into to the thread now and again to gloat and act like a douche, but this is in no way a part of the epicness of the thread... other than discovering that he sufferes from erectile dysfunction (posts 1029, 1206, and 1229)I will come back later to clean this post up and add links instead of just numbers...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

did ship_itt ever repay the thousands he scammed people out of before he came and whined about getting scammed here

bump*fades away into the ether*
holy shit you are alive nice to see you :club:

true story: i just reread this ENTIRE THREAD. still grades A+++.

holy shit you are alive nice to see you :club:
i am quite alive--i just don't play as much poker as i used to. had to grow up, etc, etc
true story: i just reread this ENTIRE THREAD. still grades A+++.i am quite alive--i just don't play as much poker as i used to. had to grow up, etc, etc
So how tall are you now that you're grown up?