Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

Don't you just want to hug him? With your first
I don't want my first anywhere near him....
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephenville_personals_21457012.jpgFrom now on, every post I make in this thread will have his pic on the top, just to show the douchiness of him.
at least he has an original shirt and hair style... pshhh :club:
Hey buddy, any luck with the ladies lately? Is your girlfriend still having to pay your bills for you? Oh wait, she dumped you because your antidepressants made your cock soft, that's right. Yes Justin, when you post something on the internet, it's there forever. So now the whole world knows about your sexual inabilities. Just wanted to remind you of that, in case you missed the fact that we found it.Nice of you to put your hometown in your profile too, so we know it's really you.http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=617416So, find anybody who like a soft cock yet??? Well, with a face like this I'm sure you can find a good relationship as a bottom.Stephenville_personals_21457012.jpg
He appears to be on antidepressants...???http://www7.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=617416
I call dibs on finding the golden nugget about his erectile dysfunction first:
BINGO! I struck gold!
Re: it keeps on happinin??Hey there.How long have you been having these feelings? If it's been more then a couple of weeks i suggest you see your doctor asap. You might have a panic disorder and need to be on medication. Which is not the end of the world. Believe me i've been where you are, and actually i currently am going though what you are going through. I've been cutting back on my doses because of the sexual side effects the anti-depressants are giving me. It's ruining my love life, but apperently there are drugs with low sexual side effects. Things will get better if you take the right steps. Seeing your doctor being one of them. Good luck !
Canadian poker's response on another forum(EDIT: JustinJ83 is his "plentyoffish" dating SN)
The fact that he is on anti-depressants makes me think we should just leave him alone and forget about him.
LOL!Everyone basically had... then he comes into the forum acting cocky, making smug remarks and shows no remorse?Hmmm... don't think he deserves to left alone at all, in any way.But, either way, in a couple of days we'll have all left it again (unless he chooses himself, to reappear).
The fact that he is on anti-depressants makes me think we should just leave him alone and forget about him.
Yeah I almost feel sorry for him because maybe he's depressed and he's on weird drugs and acts impulsive or whatever, but in the end he's just an ENORMOUS asshole, however you slice it. He's essentially zero % different than a pickpocket, except he's less cool.
I'm a big homo and no one cares. !Edit: I also find it funny when everyone flocks to this thread the second i post something like they are just waiting for something exciting to happen to fill their empty lives
Shades of G Man Shade.
How many times can I get insulted or called out in this thread before i seriously consider killing myself. JTV anyone?
3d1d793754a0e.jpg"Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!"
Pot%20Kettle.jpgSeriously, scam people of money, singles website.........
I honestly don't know why I just laughed at this for like 5 mins straight

Hey everyone, yes he is more than a jerkHe has used Canada's name in disgrace, which makes me even more angryBut don't blame all us Canadians because of one jackassI have noticed too much Canadian bashing in this form, maybe because of his dam namebut please kind of be careful of that. Don't mix all of us with that one piece of worthless shhit

Hey everyone, yes he is more than a jerkHe has used Canada's name in disgrace, which makes me even more angryBut don't blame all us Canadians because of one jackassI have noticed too much Canadian bashing in this form, maybe because of his dam namebut please kind of be careful of that. Don't mix all of us with that one piece of worthless shhit
I think there's less than 1% of people on here who would GENUINELY associate negative things with all Canadians because of him.Banter between people of different nationalities is normal, and mostly funny. You can rest easy.
No...we just bash Canadians because it is too easy.