Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

U are probably right but on what grounds gives anyone the right to do so?
the fact that you admittedly stole $500 from a member of the community.The fact that half the people here want to kill you, the other half feel sorry for you.Its for your own good bro..I would either make an attempt at an apology/explanation or just leave.Unlike the others like I said, I dont wish bad things towards you..We all make mistakes, some more larger than others..But coming back and basically rubbing peoples face in what you did and antagonizing everyone isnt the way to handle it.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that you admittedly stole $500 from a member of the community.The fact that half the people here want to kill you, the other half feel sorry for you.Its for your own good bro..I would either make an attempt at an apology/explanation or just leave.Unlike the others like I said, I dont wish bad things towards you..We all make mistakes, some more larger than others..But coming back and basically rubbing peoples face in what you did and antagonizing everyone isnt the way to handle it.
QFT
seriously though, why isnt he banned yet?
Agreed.Please ban this ****** so we can cleanse the forum of his useless shit. This thread is already too cluttered up with his empty posts, so let's ban him and let this thread become what it should rightfully be: Vick's amazing bracket challenge and an "outing" of the scammer Canadianpoker83 a.k.a. Justin Jackson of Stephenville Newfoundland:
I think it's fairly time to get this thread back on track of getting revenge on canadianpoker83. Other scams on fcp have been met with greater revenge, or at least should have been. This was a a seriously bullshit thing for a guy to do, a guy who apparently lots of you thought was an alright dude, although who I personally didn't know from Joe. I am not great at computers. Some of you have methods which I am clueless of. If you would like to help get revenge, join up! If you would like to do it anonymously, PM me and I will not tell anybody where I got the info. I have been unable to come up with anything good, like a phone number. OP, where did you find his dating page??? Anyways based on the information on that page and in his fcp bio and a few other google hits, it seems that we can determine that canadianpoker83 is:Justin Jackson of Stephenville, Newfoundland. Born Sept. 19,1983. Email address is justin_jackson_83@hotmail.com, and he appears to use MSN.He plays on stars as KrownRoyal83 and on FTP as Canadianpoker83, both accounts active in the last 2 days.I think this is probably the douchiest looking picture of him. Stephenville_personals_25268284.jpgI am in the market for: phone numbers, AIM names, alternate emails, home addresses, myspace page, etc etc. Come on people, there are 2 things going on in this thread, Vick's lists and revenge! Let's not forget about revenge!Here is the link again to his dating page. OP did you just find it through google?http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htm

I haven't contributed much to this thread, but CP83... seriously man, you STOLE $500 from a poster on this forum. You are a piece of shit to every member who has heard of this occurrence.Obviously you're trying to rub it in now, posting in the thread again. Good job man, you leveled some guy out of $500 which probably meant a lot to him. If you don't feel bad about that, then I DO wish bodily harm on you. First it's stealing $500, next it's killing the hooker you buy next weekend and taking her night's take. I mean, honestly, where does it end, you worthless piece of shit?Take care man, you'll need to. It's a good thing you're probably a horrible poker player, because if you ever made it deep in ANY televised or reported tournament, you'd probably end up dead in an alley. Over $500, what a shame. Go ahead and make a joke about my post, but you know that you are worthless for this act. Feel free to run the knife "down the block" because we all know "across the street" is just messy, and ineffective.

Agreed.Please ban this ****** so we can cleanse the forum of his useless shit. This thread is already too cluttered up with his empty posts, so let's ban him and let this thread become what it should rightfully be: Vick's amazing bracket challenge and an "outing" of the scammer Canadianpoker83 a.k.a. Justin Jackson of Stephenville Newfoundland:
QFT + 1 to banI'm sure your parents are proud, you piece of schit.Back to transvestites thanks and pleases

Hey buddy, any luck with the ladies lately? Is your girlfriend still having to pay your bills for you? Oh wait, she dumped you because your antidepressants made your cock soft, that's right. Yes Justin, when you post something on the internet, it's there forever. So now the whole world knows about your sexual inabilities. Just wanted to remind you of that, in case you missed the fact that we found it.

I've been cutting back on my doses because of the sexual side effects the anti-depressants are giving me. It's ruining my love life...
Nice of you to put your hometown in your profile too, so we know it's really you.http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=617416So, find anybody who like a soft cock yet??? Well, with a face like this I'm sure you can find a good relationship as a bottom.Stephenville_personals_21457012.jpg

I'm amazed the douche has the nerve to come here and post. I do love the fact thatsome peeps got his info and outed him and his soft dick.FCP is pretty awesome. Now we just need the google earth pic of his house to make it complete.

Go ahead and make a joke about my post, but you know that you are worthless for this act. Feel free to run the knife "down the block" because we all know "across the street" is just messy, and ineffective.
He won't be saying anything more any time soon...or ever for that matter.
Hey buddy, any luck with the ladies lately? Is your girlfriend still having to pay your bills for you? Oh wait, she dumped you because your antidepressants made your cock soft, that's right. Yes Justin, when you post something on the internet, it's there forever. So now the whole world knows about your sexual inabilities. Just wanted to remind you of that, in case you missed the fact that we found it.Nice of you to put your hometown in your profile too, so we know it's really you.http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=617416So, find anybody who like a soft cock yet??? Well, with a face like this I'm sure you can find a good relationship as a bottom.Stephenville_personals_21457012.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOL. I guess it's almost too bad he got banned because I would love to hear him talk more about his soft cawk!!!Oh...wait...no I don't!!!
He won't be saying anything more any time soon...or ever for that matter.LOOOOOOOOOL. I guess it's almost too bad he got banned because I would love to hear him talk more about his soft cawk!!!Oh...wait...no I don't!!!
I have a new goal in life. Never piss off Adam. Oh, and to never have a soft **** problem.
Just outta curiosity, why are you posting here right now? Do have goals you are trying to accomplish? Do you want to tell your side of the story (a little late)? Do you think it is funny? Do you wanna apologize? Do you have remorse? Do you just like to be called names? Right now it looks like a combination of you wanna rub it in and you want to protect your reputation (which is gone).
Of course he replies to all the posts on the last page except for Cwik's. He answers all the questions except the important ones. Nobody wants to wait for the explanation. Do we need to start a petition to get him banned? Seriously, how is this guy not banned. He probably loves all the attention he is getting with a superthread about him when in reality nobody gives a shit, it was all about the BFF Challenge.(edit) nm.... vick is saying he got banned
Of course he replies to all the posts on the last page except for Cwik's. He answers all the questions except the important ones. Nobody wants to wait for the explanation. Do we need to start a petition to get him banned? Seriously, how is this guy not banned. He probably loves all the attention he is getting with a superthread about him when in reality nobody gives a shit, it was all about the BFF Challenge.
Wrong, I'm here for the soft coc.k talk. Or was it the tranny thread? Wait, where am I?

takes an epic thread to make a lurker post....So I typed in "Jackson" "stephanville, newfoundland" in google and a deleted wikipedia page for a Justin Charles Jackson showed up at the bottom of the first page of searches. Deleted 11/16/2008. Cache page can be found here:http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:853rucY...p;client=safariCache page says:Justin Charles Jackson was born in Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada on September 19th 1983So I did a search for Jackson on the white pages for newfoundland.http://411ca.whitepages.com/1234/search/Fi...amp;state_id=NFOnly 3 Jackson showed up in white pages....and only 1 Charles Jackson.

takes an epic thread to make a lurker post....So I typed in "Jackson" "stephanville, newfoundland" in google and a deleted wikipedia page for a Justin Charles Jackson showed up at the bottom of the first page of searches. Deleted 11/16/2008. Cache page can be found here:http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:853rucY...p;client=safariCache page says:Justin Charles Jackson was born in Stephenville, Newfoundland, Canada on September 19th 1983So I did a search for Jackson on the white pages for newfoundland.http://411ca.whitepages.com/1234/search/Fi...amp;state_id=NFOnly 3 Jackson showed up in white pages....and only 1 Charles Jackson.
Would be decent detective work had we not known all along that his name was Justin Jackson. Charles is his middle name, so why would he list a phone number under that?
Would be decent detective work had we not known all along that his name was Justin Jackson. Charles is his middle name, so why would he list a phone number under that?
Maybe his middle name is his father's first name. Pretty common.