Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol just be civil and tell us why you stole 500$. I just wanna know.
I understand everyone hates me and i will have to live with that. In time the details of why everything unfolded the way they did will be explained. If you cannot wait then i suggest you continue to do what you have been doing and that is wishing for me bad things to happen to me. Which is in everyones right to do and probably would be fitting for me to get hit by a car or something lol.
I understand everyone hates me and i will have to live with that. In time the details of why everything unfolded the way they did will be explained. If you cannot wait then i suggest you continue to do what you have been doing and that is wishing for me bad things to happen to me. Which is in everyones right to do and probably would be fitting for me to get hit by a car or something lol.
I never said that.. I just think the least you can do is explain why you thought it necessary to screw someone out of 500$ to feed your gambling addictions.
Oh yeah tomorrow's thanksgiving. Oh wait it isn't for me because i live in Canada. How were you to know that i wasn't american though it's not like you could tell my nationality from my user name or anything
Listen phuckstain. I couldn't care less where u live. You are a worthless piece of schit who can't show his face anywhere in the poker world now. You do realize we all know what your pathetic ash looks like right? All for a measly $500? Hope it was worth it bud. I mean...it wouldn't have been better to actually be a productive member of this forum...make friends who might actually stake your dumbazz someday if you could actually play. But instead u decide to BE A PHUCKING PIECE OF SCHIT THIEF. Congrats dude.Oh and also..enjoy your last few posts here...I am sure an IP ban is coming very soon and somebody who is as poor and worthless as you won't be able to afford getting a new IP address and then have the ability to post here again.Goodbye you phucking loser and I am not a violent person, but I PROMISE to eveyone on planet FCP if I ever see you in real life...I will make sure everyone knows what a piece of schit loser THIEF you are.Die of aids you cum guzzling road whore!
4:34:36 PM kitty34: think I will move to new york4:34:46 PM justinj8383: lol4:34:54 PM kitty34: or maybe london4:35:13 PM justinj8383: wanna move to a bigger city huh?4:35:28 PM kitty34: yes although Ive been saying that for years and Im still here4:35:55 PM justinj8383: is cb a big city? i mean i live in sville but i didn't grow up here4:36:01 PM kitty34: lol4:36:12 PM kitty34: yeah its just like new york4:36:24 PM justinj8383: haha no seriously lol4:36:30 PM kitty34: where did you grow up? 4:36:48 PM kitty34: no, its not big I think we have like 25 thousand people or so4:37:26 PM justinj8383: yeah that's not too bigNote that the actual population of CB is 20,000, but I didn't think this girl should actually know that.
Of course she should have known that. She seemed to be a very intelligent girl, so knowing if she lived in a city or a town i think would be pretty easy for her to know.
I think almost everyone would agree with me (when they are done joking around) that no one wants anything bad to happen to you; in fact, the best possible thing that could happen to you at this point is that you apologize, return the money, and learn something from the situation. The worst thing that could happen imo is if that you desensitize yourself to what you've done and just become a permanent *******. It may be naive, but I think there's always hope for people to turn themselves around.
Bleh I don't hate you at all, feel kinda sorry etcI don'#t see why this "explanation" can't be told until later since surely nothing is going to change in that time...
Doesn't really matter. He's the lowest people that exist in the world along with rapists, murderers, etc. He knowingly took advantage of a new user for his own profit. All for $500. My reputation is worth a little more than 500, but that's just me. Funny this guy was ballin winnin 2k hu matches just a month or 2 ago too!
Listen phuckstain. I couldn't care less where u live. You are a worthless piece of schit who can't show his face anywhere in the poker world now. You do realize we all know what your pathetic ash looks like right? All for a measly $500? Hope it was worth it bud. I mean...it wouldn't have been better to actually be a productive member of this forum...make friends who might actually stake your dumbazz someday if you could actually play. But instead u decide to BE A PHUCKING PIECE OF SCHIT THIEF. Congrats dude.Oh and also..enjoy your last few posts here...I am sure an IP ban is coming very soon and somebody who is as poor and worthless as you won't be able to afford getting a new IP address and then have the ability to post here again.Goodbye you phucking loser and I am a violent person, but I PROMISE to eveyone on planet FCP if I ever see you in real life...I will make sure everyone knows what a piece of schit loser THIEF you are.Die of aids you cum guzzling road whore!
Please vic don't suppress your feelings. Tell me how you really feel?
Doesn't really matter. He's the lowest people that exist in the world along with rapists, murderers, etc. He knowingly took advantage of a new user for his own profit. All for $500. My reputation is worth a little more than 500, but that's just me. Funny this guy was ballin winnin 2k hu matches just a month or 2 ago too!
i'm gonna beat yo ass at monopoly later. also being a rapist/murderer is far worse than being a scammer (surely) Unless you were just being sarcastic...
I only won one 2k heads up match
Just outta curiosity, why are you posting here right now? Do have goals you are trying to accomplish? Do you want to tell your side of the story (a little late)? Do you think it is funny? Do you wanna apologize? Do you have remorse? Do you just like to be called names? Right now it looks like a combination of you wanna rub it in and you want to protect your reputation (which is gone).
i'm gonna beat yo ass at monopoly later. also being a rapist/murderer is far worse than being a scammer (surely) Unless you were just being sarcastic...
He's so pathetic that he has to take advantage of people for money. Weak sauce. Not as bad as murderers, no but down there on the ladder.
I only won one 2k heads up match
still, thats like 4 gs yo. 500 shouldn't be much to a professional poker player, like yourself.
1st off..it's Vick12 u illiterate bastard.2nd...I feel you're a joke. Are you really proud of being a thief? You feel good about yourself for stealing someones hard earned money? You can honestly look at yourself in the mirror at night and live with the ugly image staring back at you?I have zero tolerance for thiefs like you. I will say whatever the hell I want to a piece of crap like you. I hope you move on to better crimes than $500 internet scammings, but only I hope you get caught doing it and have to serve time in the slammer for it. I am sure that the boys in Cellblock D would love to get their hands on a little bizitch like yourself. Maybe then you won't post here thinking your schit doesn't stink.You are a scumbag and I hope you get what you deserve. Even if you never have to deal with the consequences in this life...I believe you will eventually pay for this crime one way or another.

ban is necessary IMO...while I dont wish bodily harm and such as some other posters, I believe that he should be banned from the forum.

1st off..it's Vick12 u illiterate bastard.2nd...I feel you're a joke. Are you really proud of being a thief? You feel good about yourself for stealing someones hard earned money? You can honestly look at yourself in the mirror at night and live with the ugly image staring back at you?I have zero tolerance for thiefs like you. I will say whatever the hell I want to a piece of crap like you. I hope you move on to better crimes than $500 internet scammings, but only I hope you get caught doing it and have to serve time in the slammer for it. I am sure that the boys in Cellblock D would love to get their hands on a little bizitch like yourself. Maybe then you won't post here thinking your schit doesn't stink.You are a scumbag and I hope you get what you deserve. Even if you never have to deal with the consequences in this life...I believe you will eventually pay for this crime one way or another.
Do u personally know the guys in cell block D, or have you just heard stories.
ban is necessary IMO...while I dont wish bodily harm and such as some other posters, I believe that he should be banned from the forum.
U are probably right but on what grounds gives anyone the right to do so?