Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

"I am so gonna ass ram you when you're asleep !!" 63480561rq8.jpg
Looool...good 1!
fyp
I have something saved up for u sir....
And what about the teddy bears?!
LOOOL.For the record...now that I examined that pic a little closer we were in my buddy's gf's dorm room when that pic took place...hence all the GAY and girlie stuff. Yes...that pic of me and my buddy is quite gay, but he is STILL my bff irl and we never had any problem hugging it out! But...well played all!!!*takes Cossack nap now*
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record...now that I examined that pic a little closer we were in my buddy's gf's dorm room when that pic took place...hence all the GAY and girlie stuff. Yes...that pic of me and my buddy is quite gay, but he is STILL my bff irl and we never had any problem hugging it out! But...well played all!!!*takes Cossack nap now*
Which bracket was he in?

I just want to add that I predicted the douchiness of Canadianpoker83 back in August:

Congratulations Canadianpoker83,With this most recent series of useless threads, you have been promoted to my Ignored user list: a very selective list of a few notable posters such as ErikRyland1, southsidepoker, Donk_Pwner, and a few others. You are (to my knowledge) the first Canadian to make the list, which makes this a sad, sad day for me.Good luck with your future endevours in the FCP forum as I highly doubt our paths will cross again on here. I just hope my assessment of you is incorrect -- although I highly doubt that.

Well since I like cryptograms and I'm just 1 tabling, I figured it out."You have cracked the code. Now please go **** off and die!"Classy.

Well since I like cryptograms and I'm just 1 tabling, I figured it out."You have cracked the code. Now please go **** off and die!"Classy.
Well done. :club:
Cwp xtdg uztuygv lxg uwvg. Qwm efgtbg iw spuy wss tqv vrg!
?!?!??!?!!? does not compute.
?!?!??!?!!? does not compute.
Each letter is a substitute for another. Mainly they're solved by trial and error by finding common words used in sentences and seeing if those letters fit elsewhere.