Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

So who else got an awesome PM such as this?Does this make me the official bff?
hmmm... someone has been busy with the PMs:
LOL VB!!!! Hey can you trade me another $1K on stars? I'll ship first obv. tytytyty,your BFF Adam <3
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dedicate my 2nd place finish tonight in the stars 100k to Adam. Gee, thanks for the rail all, I see how it is; I'm obv the flavor of 30 months ago or so. :club: I would also like to point out in regards to this bracket business, that if I did happen to make a transfer for someone, it would obviously be insured by Bank of SMD. So when I do run off with your $500, I'm sure Bax and Sheets will cover my debt.

I dedicate my 2nd place finish tonight in the stars 100k to Adam. Gee, thanks for the rail all, I see how it is; I'm obv the flavor of 30 months ago or so. :ts
WTF! Next time tell somebody, and also, CONGRATS! And thirdly, I nominate your post for brag of the month :club:.It appears that canadianpoker83 has also been busy. Krownroyal83 placed 3,862nd out of 5,607 players in the prestigious $5k guaranteed, $2.50+0.25. Not the best result, but also not the worst!
I dedicate my 2nd place finish tonight in the stars 100k to Adam. Gee, thanks for the rail all, I see how it is; I'm obv the flavor of 30 months ago or so. :club: I would also like to point out in regards to this bracket business, that if I did happen to make a transfer for someone, it would obviously be insured by Bank of SMD. So when I do run off with your $500, I'm sure Bax and Sheets will cover my debt.
Die for busting my horse.
wtf, i made vicks original bff list yet im not in the bracket??? wtffff.. Im like a lock for the tourney and obv get snubbed by the rigged ass committee.
You got eliminated for prior association w/S7S. There was a press release and everything.
Atta boy PMJ!!! If I wasn't sleeping at that point, I am sure I would have been on the rail!!!
wtf, i made vicks original bff list yet im not in the bracket??? wtffff.. Im like a lock for the tourney and obv get snubbed by the rigged ass committee.
You got eliminated for prior association w/S7S. There was a press release and everything.
What PSU said...<3..LDO!!!

Also...depending on my how late/early I finish here at my volleyball tourney, I may put the bracket off until Sunday at noon or so. I may not be back by 6:00 and late Saturday night FCP traffic may not be as good as the Sunday afternoon traffic...so we shall see!!!

Also...depending on my how late/early I finish here at my volleyball tourney, I may put the bracket off until Sunday at noon or so. I may not be back by 6:00 and late Saturday night FCP traffic may not be as good as the Sunday afternoon traffic...so we shall see!!!
what a tease.
Vick obviously wants to tilt as many ppl during Sunday majors as humanly possible, for max bang for his entertainment buck. :club:

I think it's fairly time to get this thread back on track of getting revenge on canadianpoker83. Other scams on fcp have been met with greater revenge, or at least should have been. This was a a seriously bullshit thing for a guy to do, a guy who apparently lots of you thought was an alright dude, although who I personally didn't know from Joe. I am not great at computers. Some of you have methods which I am clueless of. If you would like to help get revenge, join up! If you would like to do it anonymously, PM me and I will not tell anybody where I got the info. I have been unable to come up with anything good, like a phone number. OP, where did you find his dating page??? Anyways based on the information on that page and in his fcp bio and a few other google hits, it seems that we can determine that canadianpoker83 is:Justin Jackson of Stephenville, Newfoundland. Born Sept. 19,1983. Email address is justin_jackson_83@hotmail.com, and he appears to use MSN.He plays on stars as KrownRoyal83 and on FTP as Canadianpoker83, both accounts active in the last 2 days.I think this is probably the douchiest looking picture of him. Stephenville_personals_25268284.jpgI am in the market for: phone numbers, AIM names, alternate emails, home addresses, myspace page, etc etc. Come on people, there are 2 things going on in this thread, Vick's lists and revenge! Let's not forget about revenge!Here is the link again to his dating page. OP did you just find it through google?http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htm

I think it's fairly time to get this thread back on track of getting revenge on canadianpoker83. Other scams on fcp have been met with greater revenge, or at least should have been. This was a a seriously bullshit thing for a guy to do, a guy who apparently lots of you thought was an alright dude, although who I personally didn't know from Joe. I am not great at computers. Some of you have methods which I am clueless of. If you would like to help get revenge, join up! If you would like to do it anonymously, PM me and I will not tell anybody where I got the info. I have been unable to come up with anything good, like a phone number. OP, where did you find his dating page??? Anyways based on the information on that page and in his fcp bio and a few other google hits, it seems that we can determine that canadianpoker83 is:Justin Jackson of Stephenville, Newfoundland. Born Sept. 19,1983. Email address is justin_jackson_83@hotmail.com, and he appears to use MSN.I think this is probably the douchiest looking picture of him. Stephenville_personals_25268284.jpgI am in the market for: phone numbers, AIM names, alternate emails, home addresses, myspace page, etc etc. Come on people, there are 2 things going on in this thread, Vick's lists and revenge! Let's not forget about revenge!Here is the link again to his dating page. OP did you just find it through google?http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htm
yeah i just googled his email address.
I think it's fairly time to get this thread back on track of getting revenge on canadianpoker83. Other scams on fcp have been met with greater revenge, or at least should have been. This was a a seriously bullshit thing for a guy to do, a guy who apparently lots of you thought was an alright dude, although who I personally didn't know from Joe. I am not great at computers. Some of you have methods which I am clueless of. If you would like to help get revenge, join up! If you would like to do it anonymously, PM me and I will not tell anybody where I got the info. I have been unable to come up with anything good, like a phone number. OP, where did you find his dating page??? Anyways based on the information on that page and in his fcp bio and a few other google hits, it seems that we can determine that canadianpoker83 is:Justin Jackson of Stephenville, Newfoundland. Born Sept. 19,1983. Email address is justin_jackson_83@hotmail.com, and he appears to use MSN.He plays on stars as KrownRoyal83 and on FTP as Canadianpoker83, both accounts active in the last 2 days.I think this is probably the douchiest looking picture of him. Stephenville_personals_25268284.jpgI am in the market for: phone numbers, AIM names, alternate emails, home addresses, myspace page, etc etc. Come on people, there are 2 things going on in this thread, Vick's lists and revenge! Let's not forget about revenge!Here is the link again to his dating page. OP did you just find it through google?http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htm
This thread just took another big turn...
what a tease.
LDO!!!
Vick obviously wants to tilt as many ppl during Sunday majors as humanly possible, for max bang for his entertainment buck. :club:
This is definately NOT my motivation...I only wish it was!!!Since I am indeed back and will be in front of my CPU for the next few hours...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!I shall start w/ the all important Play-In Match between Silky Johnson and Tim Wakefield... results coming in a few minutes...
LDO!!!This is definately NOT my motivation...I only wish it was!!!Since I am indeed back and will be in front of my CPU for the next few hours...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!I shall start w/ the all important Play-In Match between Silky Johnson and Tim Wakefield... results coming in a few minutes...
Go Fuck yourself, imo. :club:

All righty folks!!!In the immortal words of the "Commish" of the More Taste League, I have convened with...myself, to bring you the 1st Annual? Vick12's Incredibly Incomplete BFF Bracket Challenge. Let's get started right away with our Play-In Match in the "Wait til next year" Bracket.We haveTimWakefield.jpgTim WakefieldVs.SilkyJohnson.jpgSilky JohnsonBoth of the fine competitors bring a lot to the table. They both bring a love of Pot Limit Omahahahahahaha and are mtt donks at heart. As a fan of the MJ era DA BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS, I have to take style points away from Silky's Mo-town love. I also have to give props to the dancing Krablar avatar Tim brings to the table. Though both are worthy opponents, in the end I have to give the edge to the knuckle-baller who's balls are just too tough to hit...ask Jamie...he's tried!!!WINNER- TIM WAKEFIELD