Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling vick12 is getting leveled via text messaging.
I have a feeling I am killing some people later!!!

the two edits are in. sort of. no clue on whether silky or tim won that runoff.i won't be awake for the 6pm tee off, so i'll find someone else to update the brackets OR i'm sure someone can copy it & paint in the results. best of luck!

Me vs Obey in an all-Vegas matchup? I'm excited!If Naismith or I win this tourney at TI tonight ($82 buyin at 10pm) then I think that should raise my stock since I'll have more transfer potential!

Can we go ahead and just turn this thread into a Trebor=CP83 conspiracy? That way we can start prank calling phone numbers and getting satellite images of peoples houses. That was fun.
cant forget that other punk who scammed jesse for a hundo yo..and fuk yo couch list Vick :club:
LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
Pfft. Last time I take a cab ride with you at 3am to the Rio. I knew I shoulda rolled you for your $1500 buy in. And oh by the way volleyball is for gheys.
Pfft. Last time I take a cab ride with you at 3am to the Rio. I knew I shoulda rolled you for your $1500 buy in. And oh by the way volleyball is for gheys.
Ohhhhhhh, SNAP!!!!

What is his screen name again? On all sites? If possible I think the OP should edit his OP with said info, as well as dating pages and hopefully more to come. At this point there's no question - it was a straight up scamola.

That last field (game 13-16) is sooooooo weak. I count 14 other people in the bracket that would take it down if moved there. Sorry if I offended anyone (I didn't even make it in the game). :club:.

I will indeed pick the brackets w/ in-depth match-up analysis of each match-up on the following conditons.1. I am exempt from any and all blame if anyone on said list "rolls" another member of this community. Just because I trust these people, doesn't mean you should...=)2. Dr. Cossack is IMMEDIATELY removed from the brackets and replaced by a play-in match between silky johnson and tim wakefield. Any list this cool doesn't deserve a douch-nozzle like Cossack phucking it up!!!Rollin_game is excluded on the sheer basis of giving me my 1st of 2 losses in FCP Dynasty League #2.Assuming Q can apply these changes to the bracket...I am game to let the Vick's Incredibly Incomplete BFF Challenge commence starting tommorrow around 6:00 central standard time . This will allow enough time for healthy wagering and give me time to really think about each pick!!!Brett...any and all s7s members were left out of consideration for the contest....sorry!
THAT'S RIGHT FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Can someone cliff note this thread for me? Did Canadianpoker83 scam him?
Yes. people post hands showing how much he sucks. everyone saying dont trust many peopleVick12 makes list of people he trusts.vick12's list Turns into a 64 man bracket contest for the title of BFF.I probably missed something because surely 10 pages have to contain more then that.
Can someone cliff note this thread for me? Did Canadianpoker83 scam him?
-CanadianPoker83 scammed Ship_It for $500 in a "I'll xfer 2nd" debacle.umm...-Qyayqi set up a bracket so Vick12 could figure out who his most trustworthy moneyholder would be. Wagering is going on even though the competition seems arbitrary and in Vick's head.-We finally figured out what would happen if you crossed Tigger with a bannana-hammock.-Ray rapped.-I still have yet to be involved in an FCP bracket of any kind.And stop pretending you dont have time to rifle through it -- lord knows besides Checky's anti-well there isn't anything going on in GenPoker at the moment. :club:
-Qyayqi set up a bracket so Vick12 could figure out who his most trustworthy moneyholder would be. Wagering is going on even though the competition seems arbitrary and in Vick's head.
So who else got an awesome PM such as this?
Wandigo,My bad!!! You totally make the list...fwiw you are one of the very few people on those lists who I would actually let play on my money...so that's like way better than making the list!!!<3
Does this make me the official bff?