Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

I will indeed pick the brackets w/ in-depth match-up analysis of each match-up on the following conditons.1. I am exempt from any and all blame if anyone on said list "rolls" another member of this community. Just because I trust these people, doesn't mean you should...=)2. Dr. Cossack is IMMEDIATELY removed from the brackets and replaced by a play-in match between silky johnson and tim wakefield. Any list this cool doesn't deserve a douch-nozzle like Cossack phucking it up!!!Rollin_game is excluded on the sheer basis of giving me my 1st of 2 losses in FCP Dynasty League #2.Assuming Q can apply these changes to the bracket...I am game to let the Vick's Incredibly Incomplete BFF Challenge commence starting tommorrow around 6:00 central standard time . This will allow enough time for healthy wagering and give me time to really think about each pick!!!Brett...any and all s7s members were left out of consideration for the contest....sorry!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got $50 on me to come out of my bracket
I'll take that bet...
I will indeed pick the brackets w/ in-depth match-up analysis of each match-up on the following conditons.1. I am exempt from any and all blame if anyone on said list "rolls" another member of this community. Just because I trust these people, doesn't mean you should...=)2. Dr. Cossack is IMMEDIATELY removed from the brackets and replaced by a play-in match between silky johnson and tim wakefield. Any list this cool doesn't deserve a douch-nozzle like Cossack phucking it up!!!Rollin_game is excluded on the sheer basis of giving me my 1st of 2 losses in FCP Dynasty League #2.Assuming Q can apply these changes to the bracket...I am game to let the Vick's Incredibly Incomplete BFF Challenge commence starting tommorrow around 6:00 central standard time . This will allow enough time for healthy wagering and give me time to really think about each pick!!!Brett...any and all s7s members were left out of consideration for the contest....sorry!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Although DR. Cossack was pure gold.

Also I say that whoever wins the whole thing must then make a transfer with Adam and roll him for that amount, just to prove that Adam has no idea what he is talking about

Also I say that whoever wins the whole thing must then make a transfer with Adam and roll him for that amount, just to prove that Adam has no idea what he is talking about
Sweet. I hope it's me.Totally unrelated note on transferring money, totally unrelated.... In the next couple days I might be looking to move like 2k or so.
Moar like Juan on Juan amirite???
How did I miss this 1st time around?Awesomesness!!!

AP Press Release-We just got word that WhatArunnAA has been disqualified from the Vick12 BFF challenge. Upon further review, it appears that WhatArunAA spent a little time working w/ Team s7s and thus is disqualified from competition. He will be replaced by Wandigo in that bracket."That's a tough loss for WhatArunAA, because I felt he was a serious contender in that bracket. There is little doubt in my mind he would have given many people a hard time in that bracket and was a strong contender for the title" -Vick12

AP Press Release-We just got word that WhatArunnAA has been disqualified from the Vick12 BFF challenge. Upon further review, it appears that WhatArunAA spent a little time working w/ Team s7s and thus is disqualified from competition. He will be replaced by Wandigo in that bracket."That's a tough loss for WhatArunAA, because I felt he was a serious contender in that bracket. There is little doubt in my mind he would have given many people a hard time in that bracket and was a strong contender for the title" -Vick12
WHAT.THE.FUCK.
WooT!!!! :club:
LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
**** that, I liked the original list better. Sellout.
**** that, I liked the original list better. Sellout.
Betting line for the Rdog-Troymac match just went from...-130 Rdog+110 Troyomacto-400 Troyomac+420 Rdog