Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

I'm sure he's hidden from search.
you can search him on sharkscope for current games and then search the tourney number..ive tried but he usually plays at like 8am my time and im still sn000zin..
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is so easy to figure out.Canadianpoker83 is clearly hiding in Kansas with freak2304, they funneled upwards of $600 in illicit funds into the pottery racket as headed by the Tantalar Mafia.
I still want my $75, FWIW.
place your bets, ladies. in 12 hours we run the first vick12 bff challenge. the seedings are completely random, as will be all results.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!Q....<3!!!!So much gold in there. The Rdog-Troyomac battle shapes up as a 1st round thriller!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!Q....<3!!!!So much gold in there. The Rdog-Troyomac battle shapes up as a 1st round thriller!!!!
Just admit you like me more then we can move on! I already got kicked of from Paris Hilton's BFF show, I can't handle another loss.
place your bets, ladies. in 12 hours we run the first vick12 bff challenge. the seedings are completely random, as will be all results.
12 hours isn't nearly enough time to take care of all the wagering and sidebets.
Where the hell am I in the brackets Adam!?
From what i can tell, you lost the play-in game to drcossack (scranton).