Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could we not look for his username during the day and if someone does see him online or in a tourny.. post it so we could all join up and just rip on him the whole time?
I'm sure he's hidden from search.

Somebody may have already said this...Next time you transfer money, you could break it into chunks. You ship him 100, wait for 100 from him, then you ship the next 100. Or maybe even smaller chunks.Sorry for that loss.

Best thing that came from this thread that was a long time coming.....

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: AmScray.· View this post· Un-ignore AmScray
Best thing that came from this thread that was a long time coming.....
Scram really might be the best poster here. The quality of his posts is about 10 deviations above the mean. That you are blocking him makes me want to block you, other then the fact that I have absolutely no recollection of your posts what so ever, so offically ignoring you would be pretty redundant.
Scram really might be the best poster here. The quality of his posts is about 10 deviations above the mean. That you are blocking him makes me want to block you, other then the fact that I have absolutely no recollection of your posts what so ever, so offically ignoring you would be pretty redundant.
See: Jail Question ThreadThank me later. Definitely wins the title of poster with the most interesting outlook on life, don't think I could ever block or skip over his posts. Never boring that Scram.
NLHE challenge thread reg.Mind you scrams post in gen pop are no where near as good as his off topic. If I didnt know about his off topic stuff or scram account then I would probably scroll over his posts.
NLHE challenge thread reg.Mind you scrams post in gen pop are no where near as good as his off topic. If I didnt know about his off topic stuff or scram account then I would probably scroll over his posts.
Yea, that seems to be the consensus. I don't really see his posts in OT, so I don't really know, but from what I've seen around here I am not a fan. Nothing personal, and I did not need to post that. My apologies to him as well as the rest of OT.
Someone could make up a fake bio with a hot chick pic and contact him on the dating website, flirt, get his number and then post it here to reek havoc. I'm much to lazy for this but just saying, it could be done.
I thought about how much work this would be (less than an hour?), and then I forgot about doing anything further.Maybe some of the more motivated among us could do that.Although he's got to be aware of this thread right?
Add Chuck to the list of banned people as a result of this thread. We're at 1, possibly 2.
Who got banned, and for what?I thought the mods were hands off with this type of stuff, so I'm tempted to call bullshit.
good looking out vick12, not only on the list, but top 3. prettttty sick life i've got going on here.
I'm just hoping I don't lose in my conference championship game so I can make it to the VCS title game.
Somebody needs to do a bracket for placements on Vick's list.
U have no idea how much these 3 posts brightened my day!!!<3