Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

Um, you got it backwards here. I mean not that things happened backwards from what you said (he was certainly scammed by CP83), but humiliating said scammer by showing off his online dating homepage is definitely a solid measure of revenge, at least to start.
I dunno, I guess if achieved my goal of going to a poker forum to steal $500 from someone I could care less if someone posted my profile from a dating website.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I guess if achieved my goal of going to a poker forum to steal $500 from someone I could care less if someone posted my profile from a dating website.
Meh, even if he never shows his face here again it's pretty embarrassing. The best, of course, will be when FCPers start spamming his dating inbox with fake dates.
It's not like he outsmarted someone. He has been around here for a long time, and all of a sudden just screwed someone. That's not the same thing as outwitting a person then they make fun of you.This is assuming no explanation is forthcoming.
Um, you got it backwards here. I mean not that things happened backwards from what you said (he was certainly scammed by CP83), but humiliating said scammer by showing off his online dating homepage is definitely a solid measure of revenge, at least to start.
Did anyone notice that there is a "testimonials" part on that site....well maybe if someone posted a testimonial about how he sucks, and is sexually linked to multiple people named Teddy it might discourage some poor lonely Newf from contracting hepatitis from him!
I think I was the only person who made a list...and in hindsite I regret it on a few levels.However, I stand by it...there are people I HAVE ACTUALLY MET IN REAL LIFE and would easily swap with. There are several others I have never met in person but would trust to be 100% honorable in a trade. So maybe the "BFF" arguement you make I am sure if very funny in your eyes, I was simply saying "I know people who I have met IRL I would trust" and have a group of people "Who I have not met but would still trust"I guess I am sorry u have only met 2 people on this forum you consider trustworty.
Oh no, they are not on this forum.
This thread where everyone lists off the people they would trade with is ****ing hilarious."So, Suzie is my absolute number one BFF, Cathy, Joan and Kelly are my BFF's, Jenny, Katie, Lisa, Gabby, Shannon, Mary, Rachel, Jessica, Meghan, Connie, Tonya and Stacy are my best friends...."There are like 2 people I trade with; both are nosebleeders and the amount we swap is equal to a fraction of one of their average pots. I couldn't ever rip them off because they're also my sugar daddies for donkaments... but yeah. Two guys. That's it.
I guess I am sorry u have only met 2 people on this forum you consider trustworty.
Oh no, they are not on this forum.
I'm a little hung over so please excuse my mild retardation, but did El Guapo just out himself as AmScray or was that just a dig I'm not getting?
I'm a little hung over so please excuse my mild retardation, but did El Guapo just out himself as AmScray or was that just a dig I'm not getting?
Yeah, I forgot that I was logged into the El Guapo account.Oh well.
Well there is a happy newfy drunk on screech tonight.
omg hahah i was just about to write someting like this!!!! huge props on knowing screech. i just realized he was from newfoundlandyou guys should cut this guy a break he is a newfy you dont know what its like out there.

Chuck feels bad for ship_it, soChuck will swim from US to Canada to track this guy downChuck already already gave a copy of this punk's picture to Canada's Most WantedChuck also talked to Celine Dion(Canadian) about this issue and will sing that damn Titanic song to sympathize with ship_it.Chuck also will get Pamela Anderson(Canadian) to give ship_it a lapdance wearing nothing but his fake bumpers.

Chuck feels bad for ship_it, soChuck will swim from US to Canada to track this guy downChuck already already gave a copy of this punk's picture to Canada's Most WantedChuck also talked to Celine Dion(Canadian) about this issue and will sing that damn Titanic song to sympathize with ship_it.Chuck also will get Pamela Anderson(Canadian) to give ship_it a lapdance wearing nothing but his fake bumpers.
It's only funny if1) It's funny and2) Someone else does it
mothafacka, stfu, I can kick your azz and suck your tiny d!ck at the same time, I can lick your azzhole and bake you some cookies at the same time, if you let me. :club:
I'll throw in a fiver if you fist him whilst doing all of this.