Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing you weren't into rake back in those days.
I certainly trusted him as much as I was capable of trusting an internet entity. It really is simply lucky that I never had a need to, because I had a HUGE UB bankroll back then, and probably could have been scammed out of it had I needed a site trade or something.
Dude...u made my list...relax!!!
LOL
This thread got extremely hilarious. VB's post in particular. Kudos to you sir!Canadianpoker better make an appearance at some point. Come on, if you straight up scam a dude for $500 you should at least be man enough to brag about it on the internet.
this could be his downfall. perhaps he is cleverer than we first anticipated!
Looks to have been playing today.Date Tournament Game Buy in Entries Rank Prize 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $6 45 42 $0 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $2 115 60 $0Well, at least he's playing within his Ship_itt's bankroll.
Well, at least he's playing within his Ship_itt's bankroll.
Really? Already?19 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)15 Members: tuckermitchell, Canadianpoker83indisguise, Zephire, Tremomey, dlingdling, cwik, 20TN40, sennin, The Lobster, Vtlaxer09, outsider13, pocktdeuces, pgec3, doox, david_keena
PURE GOLD

Haha I was thinking how stupid you guys are that have been scammed online but then I thought about lending $1,000 to a friend that turned out to have a gambling problem. That was like 10 years ago and I don't think I'm ever getting that back. So yea, join the club and thanks for the thread to warn the rest of FCP.

Haha I was thinking how stupid you guys are that have been scammed online but then I thought about lending $1,000 to a friend that turned out to have a gambling problem. That was like 10 years ago and I don't think I'm ever getting that back. So yea, join the club and thanks for the thread to warn the rest of FCP.
Probably a good read.
Well it's $1,490.83 in today's dollars.

This thread where everyone lists off the people they would trade with is ****ing hilarious."So, Suzie is my absolute number one BFF, Cathy, Joan and Kelly are my BFF's, Jenny, Katie, Lisa, Gabby, Shannon, Mary, Rachel, Jessica, Meghan, Connie, Tonya and Stacy are my best friends...."There are like 2 people I trade with; both are nosebleeders and the amount we swap is equal to a fraction of one of their average pots. I couldn't ever rip them off because they're also my sugar daddies for donkaments... but yeah. Two guys. That's it.

Probably a good read.
HilariousEDIT:Man, that other thread got closed fast.Does that canadianpoker guy know how ugly he is?
This thread where everyone lists off the people they would trade with is ****ing hilarious."So, Suzie is my absolute number one BFF, Cathy, Joan and Kelly are my BFF's, Jenny, Katie, Lisa, Gabby, Shannon, Mary, Rachel, Jessica, Meghan, Connie, Tonya and Stacy are my best friends...."There are like 2 people I trade with; both are nosebleeders and the amount we swap is equal to a fraction of one of their average pots. I couldn't ever rip them off because they're also my sugar daddies for donkaments... but yeah. Two guys. That's it.
I think I was the only person who made a list...and in hindsite I regret it on a few levels.However, I stand by it...there are people I HAVE ACTUALLY MET IN REAL LIFE and would easily swap with. There are several others I have never met in person but would trust to be 100% honorable in a trade. So maybe the "BFF" arguement you make I am sure if very funny in your eyes, I was simply saying "I know people who I have met IRL I would trust" and have a group of people "Who I have not met but would still trust"I guess I am sorry u have only met 2 people on this forum you consider trustworty.
he scammed the hell out of you, and your trying to make fun of him?
Um, you got it backwards here. I mean not that things happened backwards from what you said (he was certainly scammed by CP83), but humiliating said scammer by showing off his online dating homepage is definitely a solid measure of revenge, at least to start.