Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you mean to tell me that a young, apparently long term losing online poker player rolled a fellow FCP member for $500 and all of a sudden is nowhere to be found?I find that hard to believe.

Wait, you mean to tell me that a young, apparently long term losing online poker player rolled a fellow FCP member for $500 and all of a sudden is nowhere to be found?I find that hard to believe.
Problem is, he lost most in cash. OPR looks decent to most I guess. I knew he was a degen because of seeing his cash hands. All I can say is WOW.
Problem is, he lost most in cash. OPR looks decent to most I guess. I knew he was a degen because of seeing his cash hands. All I can say is WOW.
QFT. He would jump from $50 NL up to 5/10 like its nothing
Yea Jeff, but either way, he obviously stole $500 from the OP, he needs to get the shit kicked out of him or something.That's bullshit. Making a thread that has something to do with this as we speak.
Yea Jeff, but either way, he obviously stole $500 from the OP, he needs to get the shit kicked out of him or something.That's bullshit. Making a thread that has something to do with this as we speak.
All in the shit-kicking brigade!!!!

Wow this is so easy to figure out.Canadianpoker83 is clearly hiding in Kansas with freak2304, they funneled upwards of $600 in illicit funds into the pottery racket as headed by the Tantalar Mafia.

Wow this is so easy to figure out.Canadianpoker83 is clearly hiding in Kansas with freak2304, they funneled upwards of $600 in illicit funds into the pottery racket as headed by the Tantalar Mafia.
Reminds me of one of my favorite pieces:tantalar4.jpg
Pretty sure both of these guys were on one of my 200k challenge teams. Drafting two scammers FTW! Too bad I didn't draft drcossack out of principle.