Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)12 Members: bdc30, rocketpoker828, timwakefield, ReraiseAllIn, grocery_mony, GetSprung, BlkJakShelak, KHSPoker21, Freddec, Ex_Matt, New2FCP, FourFlusher
the plot thickens??
I think the original thread was deleted because the title was something like "Can someone transfer me $1500 on stars for tilt?" I saw it and I remeber seeing Canadiapokerplyer83 asking to be pm'dMy guess is 25 with 83 in his sn.
His birthday is in his profile fwiw.
My guess is 25 with 83 in his sn.
Yeah but earlier in the thread somebody was like 'it's weird that he's not young' and left it at that. Then the 83 made me thing 1983 too so I am confused.EDIT: Apparently that person (who I am currently too lazy to go back and find) was wrong and he is 25.
Yeah but earlier in the thread somebody was like 'it's weird that he's not young' and left it at that. Then the 83 made me thing 1983 too so I am confused.
if the picture he had in his avatar was him 25 loked right
They call me Aaron Burr, for the way I'm droppin' hamiltons.
On the one dollar bill if you look on the frontYou find the face of George WashingtonMake money baby, that's all I doThat's how I know Thomas Jefferson is on the twoAbraham Lincoln got shot and diedFreed the slaves so they put him on the fiveAnd Hamilton, my old time friendThey put his face on the front of the ten
So wait, all I have to do is have a super hot girl as my sig, instead of Scott Roland, world famous stuntman, and then I too can become a "respected" member?
You will never ever be a respected member.
the plot thickens??
Account joined May of 2007...Stars name in sig checks out on OPR as an ok player...So either a) that's not him, B) someone's comboing him, c) he's stealing a stars name to legit the sig, or d) he's multi accounting.
He has an msn s/n.
And from how a post I found sounds, a few people do: One of his posts from Sept. 28th:I use to play on Pokerstars but in the last few months i made the switch to FTP.Umm this guy popped on my msn one day and told me that playing on Absolute Poker was a good way to build a bankroll. I forget his name. Pottripper or something like that.Anyone else got it?

LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?

LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
DIE
DIE
LOOOOL....true story...edited my post before I saw yurs...
LOOOL....I had no idea my list would cause so much angst for those I left out!!! I swear that was a off the top of my head list and there are for sure people left out.Specbrad, Kinger, Rollin-Game, Tim Wakefield, Naismith Silky Johnson and Get Sprung are def on the OK to transfer list. As are Ozium, LeftyGolfer, Gibler, etc. etc...<3 all of you!!!Maybe I should make a list of who I wouldn't transfer to...that would be shorter...Anyone under 1k posts...CossackMyplayisrabCanadienpoker83There...happy?
Glad to see idle threats are good for something.
Yes, but only because I made the first subset of the second list (and was not relegated to etc etc)!! :icon_dance:I never stopped loving you, I just wanted you to die - er, considered you dead. Little freudian slip there :club: .

So he still hasn't show up huh? I just skimmed the thread, I'm actually a bit surprised.For the record:I was on Vick's list the first time aroundI would transfer with anyone for the most part... but....I won't ship first though... I was here before all of you.

Jesus Christ.I just typed out a huge, long response and then accidently closed my browser window.Not typing it all again.The short version...I have tranferred money with people I've met in real life, people I haven't, people that have 20k posts, and people with less than 100, I've given people my passwords when I have thousands of dollars in the account who have barely any posts, and I've ignored people with huge amount of posts who make any inference at a transfer or a stake. And if you can't tell who you can and can't do that for, and have people you know and trust vouch for them before you do it, you are an idiot. Period, end of story. These threads run 10+ pages, and there's no reason for them to. There is a ton of free, invaluable information out there on this site IF YOU LOOK FOR IT. Through the thousands of crap posts, there are dozens of posts and threads that sometimes go unnoticed that have, for free, helped me become a long-term winning poker player, without "spending" money to enter a coaching program or join a training site. Yet these are threads that get huge responses, from people wanting to track people down on MySpace and blah blah blah. If poker is entertainment to some I'm MORE than fine with that, but a ton of people post about wanting to get better etc etc...are you all reading the right stuff AT ALL? I'm one of the biggest trollers on here, I post crap, I read crap, I use FCP for entertainment as much as information...but the information is out there, and for some reason it pisses me off that others don't see it. Sigh...this rant is all over the place, and hell, I ended up typing most of it back out anyway...I guess it just amazes me that people can't figure out who can and cannot be trusted and can't network enough to establish friends and relationships that will avoid ever, ever getting scammed./rantPS BigD, this isn't a personal attack, seriously. I don't like you, you don't like me, I'm fine with all that...but I just thought you should know. You pop in and out of GenPop and post for a week or two at a time and then dissapear for a few weeks or months, so you may have missed when the OP posted some historically dumb comments in past threads. That's why he's getting torn to shreds in this thread. Maybe you want to defend the guy getting bullied, and I'm fine with that, but I just thought you should know.

Jesus Christ.I just typed out a huge, long response and then accidently closed my browser window.Not typing it all again.The short version...I have tranferred money with people I've met in real life, people I haven't, people that have 20k posts, and people with less than 100, I've given people my passwords when I have thousands of dollars in the account who have barely any posts, and I've ignored people with huge amount of posts who make any inference at a transfer or a stake. And if you can't tell who you can and can't do that for, and have people you know and trust vouch for them before you do it, you are an idiot. Period, end of story. These threads run 10+ pages, and there's no reason for them to. There is a ton of free, invaluable information out there on this site IF YOU LOOK FOR IT. Through the thousands of crap posts, there are dozens of posts and threads that sometimes go unnoticed that have, for free, helped me become a long-term winning poker player, without "spending" money to enter a coaching program or join a training site. Yet these are threads that get huge responses, from people wanting to track people down on MySpace and blah blah blah. If poker is entertainment to some I'm MORE than fine with that, but a ton of people post about wanting to get better etc etc...are you all reading the right stuff AT ALL? I'm one of the biggest trollers on here, I post crap, I read crap, I use FCP for entertainment as much as information...but the information is out there, and for some reason it pisses me off that others don't see it. Sigh...this rant is all over the place, and hell, I ended up typing most of it back out anyway...I guess it just amazes me that people can't figure out who can and cannot be trusted and can't network enough to establish friends and relationships that will avoid ever, ever getting scammed./rantPS BigD, this isn't a personal attack, seriously. I don't like you, you don't like me, I'm fine with all that...but I just thought you should know. You pop in and out of GenPop and post for a week or two at a time and then dissapear for a few weeks or months, so you may have missed when the OP posted some historically dumb comments in past threads. That's why he's getting torn to shreds in this thread. Maybe you want to defend the guy getting bullied, and I'm fine with that, but I just thought you should know.
Dude...u made my list...relax!!!