Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he aint comin back somebody better steal his sig.
Get on that son!Also, no offense OP, but I really don't get this. There are several players/posters on here I have gotten to know over time that I would trust with this sort of transaction. Now would I swap 20 or 50 bucks with someone I didn't know that well, maybe, but sure as hell not $500.
He always was kind of shady, and he was just talking recently in an FTOPS thread that he went busto. Dude's an insane degen and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't show up again.
Kinda sux 'cause I liked his sigs. And I think I even made him a "Happy Birthday" thread. :club::ts
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

If it makes you feel any better OP I went to his profile and gave him a one star rating.BigD should track down his myspace page like he did with HollywoodAFD. Maybe we can track this guy down and gang rape him. Hooray!

there shouldn't be anyone on fcp that has a list longer than 15 people that they'd ship to first. js.but that said, i hope you somehow manage to get your money back. :club:
Honestly, there are about 4 people I would ship to first without one of those 4 vouching for them. Just too dangerous that there is a fake IM or hacked IM or fake whatever, or somebody we all thought was doing great but is secretly a heroin addict and just blew all his roll at 50/100.That said, the OP didn't have much choice but to send first, being so new. I will now read the rest of the thread. Also, I would suggest to anybody in the OP's position of being the first to shipple, just do 1/5 or even 1/10 the amount at a time, the entire way. Even if it takes 10 transfers, just be like 'Sorry dude, I'm paranoid and this is how it's gotta go down.' If he has no intention or funds to transfer to you, he will decline and then you can out him as a potential scammer.
Honestly, there are about 4 people I would ship to first without somebody I know vouching. Just too dangerous that there is a fake IM or hacked IM or fake whatever, or somebody we all thought was doing great but is secretly a heroin addict and just blew all his roll at 50/100.
Wake's on my personal ship first list. It's the avatar.
If it makes you feel any better OP I went to his profile and gave him a one star rating.BigD should track down his myspace page like he did with HollywoodAFD. Maybe we can track this guy down and gang rape him. Hooray!
I don't know if you actually read the thread, but I stated, more than once ,that I was not the one who tracked it down, I only used information passed onto me for evil. I'm not like some uber hacker or stalker or something. Though, I'm always down for a good, ole fashioned gang rape.
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
You're dead to me. DEAD.You were never one of my four.EDIT: I see there has already been a discussion of your lists, with my same sentiments pouring in from the masses. I apologize for rubbing it in. You're still dead to me though. :club:
Yea, WE'RE the ones that make bets than don't cover our ends of the bet by registering to vote....
i thought free market lovers were willing to make all sorts of gambles they couldn't cover?

I think in the future instead of doing $500 at once people should do $100 at a time this way you only get scammed the minimum and you make sure the other guy has some money in his poker account.

I think in the future instead of doing $500 at once people should do $100 at a time this way you only get scammed the minimum and you make sure the other guy has some money in his poker account.
I think you should probably do it 10 bucks at a time, just to be safe. I mean, who wants to get rolled for a benjamin, know what i mean?
OK a couple things: Can we get a link or something to the original discussion? How and when did he first say that he needed a $500 transfer?How old is he?
I think the original thread was deleted because the title was something like "Can someone transfer me $1500 on stars for tilt?" I saw it and I remeber seeing Canadiapokerplyer83 asking to be pm'dMy guess is 25 with 83 in his sn.