Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only mean to those who deserve it. Mostly. This poor bastard already lost 500 bucks, the damage is already done, what more could I do?
Sodomy and plagiarism, not necessarily in that order.
Only make transfers with Canadians named Ray O'Mac or Teddy. Ray even gives you lucky money.
looolI may be an ******* but I'm pretty honorable when it comes to shipping. Probably shipped out over $250 in fcp chinese losses =[
If it makes you feel more important, I see your "lol minbet" post on the first page of the LHE thread probably twice a week.
minbet is for donkeys

Sux to hear man.. iv done numerous trades on here and never had a problem fwiw. although i usually make sure the person is reputable.. hope its a misunderstanding and you get it back .Take the time to ask a few ppl for refrence or something next time .

Dude seemed like a decent enough guy.I staked him a couple of times and now I'm glad he didn't win anything cause it would have pissed me the hell off if he didn't ship back 50%

Looks to have been playing today. Date Tournament Game Buy in Entries Rank Prize 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $6 45 42 $0 12 Nov 08 No Limit Hold'em * HENL $2 115 60 $0

He always was kind of shady, and he was just talking recently in an FTOPS thread that he went busto. Dude's an insane degen and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't show up again.

He always was kind of shady, and he was just talking recently in an FTOPS thread that he went busto. Dude's an insane degen and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't show up again.
I think he'll show up again but different account, Chuck is dissappointed.
I remember that. He was saying he won a $2250 hu sng. Kind weird since he hasnt played anything higher than $6 on stars.
I think he'll show up again but different account, Chuck is dissappointed.
Would the mods know if someone made an account from the same location as him?
I remember that. He was saying he won a $2250 hu sng. Kind weird since he hasnt played anything higher than $6 on stars.Would the mods know if someone made an account from the same location as him?
Yeah, OPR of his FTP account does confirm the HU sng, also going through tableratings he just dropped a ton of money in big cash games he was obv not rolled for in really lol hands.