Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
you're dead to me
Then one of those 2 guys got Featured Member of the Month and not you. lol Made you look!!
GIven how badly I'm running this month, it's almost impossible that someone else is Featured Member aside from me :club:
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....
fwiw Ill sell my spot on this list for $35 bucks........you ship first
Hate to hear that OP, but this really is your own fault.TBH. I'm not sure who mentioned it, but a man that asks for stakes as much as Canadian does probably doesn't have 500 in his account to begin with.
Yeah, but his plan is to double the $500, then ship back.Actually.. I was just writing this as a joke, then I realized that may even be the truth. The mind of a degen...
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobearsThese are 15+ people I know/would trust. There are several others who I am not even "friends" with that I would trust...MsalsNNBDDGJordanObeythedogSeacucmberTreymomeyNakedCowboyLooshleBalloonGuyjcashJust sayin....Looooool!!!
Really now? I mean....c'mon. I've slept with at least half of each of those lists and I still don't make it. Open mouth, insert gun.
The best part about being backed is having an excuse not to transfer with people. Plus, it's fun to tell persistent beggars to go ask Bax.
tell bax to ship it here..lolon a serious note i know this is my fault. I have no one else to blame but it still sucks. I appreciate the support from a lot of you guys and my main purpose in this thread was to let everyone know how much of a douche this guy is. And to warn others from being scammed like my dumbass. thanks again
tell bax to ship it here..lolon a serious note i know this is my fault. I have no one else to blame but it still sucks. I appreciate the support from a lot of you guys and my main purpose in this thread was to let everyone know how much of a douche this guy is. And to warn others from being scammed like my dumbass. thanks again
Only make transfers with Canadians named Ray O'Mac or Teddy. Ray even gives you lucky money.
Yeah, I think people are piling on you for no good reason. No one knows better than you at this point that you shouldn't have shipped it. I think you'd doing a good thing, risking personal humiliation, to warn other people in the forum to watch out for this guy.
I feel your pain... My naivete once cost me $400 after I loaned money to a "trustworthy poker friend" who turned to neither be atrustworthy, nor my friend.
Yeah, I think people are piling on you for no good reason. No one knows better than you at this point that you shouldn't have shipped it. I think you'd doing a good thing, risking personal humiliation, to warn other people in the forum to watch out for this guy.
I'm confused. Since when are you nice?
Since he figured out irony was something he liked. So, recently.
See, my post wasn't so much irony, as it was the subtle needle. This is the type of thing I use in live games to tilt people. I pretend to be compassionate about a bad beat, but I keep reminding them of it, of how insanely bad it was, of how bad the other guy played the hand.... sort of.. facilitating the tilt that was already going to come, enhancing it, watering it, helping it grow.
I'm only mean to those who deserve it. Mostly. This poor bastard already lost 500 bucks, the damage is already done, what more could I do?
Convince him to pay you to "investigate and recover"?I always found that dude annoying, though I didn't pay enough attention to know whether or not he was a scumbag.
Convince him to pay you to "investigate and recover"?
No ulterior motives this time, just the love of the game.
I always found that dude annoying, though I didn't pay enough attention to know whether or not he was a scumbag.
I honestly don't remember the scammer. I didn't remember the scamee either, till they had that link to the stake thread, where he got rolled for like 4 bucks or something, which I found entertaining. The scammer I have like no remembrance of, other than his hot avatar, which I think 3 or 4 people use.