Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

You know you want to add me to that list :)I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I scammed someone. I'd have too much of a guilty conscience. GL getting your $ back, OP.
Word!!!Fwiw...my list was mostly off top of my head and was more of a "I disagree" w/ Jamie type thing. There are MANY Fcp'ers who I would feel 100% cool about shipping 1st to. My 1st list is people who I either have met IRL or have actually shipped to. The 2nd list is people I know from this forum and would trust and BOTH were off top of head. Like in list 1...Zimmer. I met Zimmer last year sometime, but before I ever met him IRL, I had swapped 4k Tilt for Stars money w/ him based on trust alone.On list 2, I would hardly call Jordan a "friend" since we rarely talk/interact, but I would feel 100% about shipping to him 1st.So...if I left anyone out...SORRY! These were just a few examples of people and wasn't meant to hurt any feelings etc.OP...sucks u got scammed, but u should get to know this forum a little better 1st before you start e-fights and/or ship money to the wrong members...fwiw.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobears
Cool. I would like to trade $20,000 with you. I will ship after I get yours.
That's how it's spelled in Spanish!!
i didn't really want to say this, but i moved out of chicago mostly because you and adam didn't seem like you were going to leave any time soon.
Cool. I would like to trade $20,000 with you. I will ship after I get yours.
Cake sn?
i didn't really want to say this, but i moved out of chicago mostly because you and adam didn't seem like you were going to leave any time soon.
Cool...we had 1 too many pseduo-homo's here anyway!
Don't worry. You're at the top of my list bud.
TY! You're at the top of mine too.
Haha...If I make a 3rd list you are in!
THIRD LIST?!?!?! REFER TO PM!!!!!!!!
What kind of list?I also have Kinger on a list, but it's NOT for transfers. :ts
:club:
Weird, I looked at the people viewing and saw New2FCP so I click on it and the last person who looked at his profile was Canadianpoker83. Coincidence ??
I did it and it was Canuckickstan. Weird.JK, that's weird.
i wouldn't ship first to:1. people who can't spell my first name correctly.2. jc alvarado.3. mexicans who can't spell my first name correctly.
Wow that sucks man...but look at this that just happened to mePokerStars Game #21932829725: Tournament #119388070, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/11/10 20:33:15 ETTable '119388070 37' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: vando1 (3040 in chips) Seat 2: guitar1515 (2680 in chips) Seat 3: drcossak (1290 in chips) Seat 4: Ibluff91 (4340 in chips) Seat 5: !!clintonj51 (5010 in chips) Seat 6: toomany7s (6700 in chips) AJacejackAJ: posts small blind 15Ibluff91: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to drcossak [Ac Ad]!!clintonj51: folds toomany7s: folds vando1: folds guitar1515: folds AJacejackAJ: raises 60 to 90Ibluff91: raises 60 to 150drcossak: raises 150 to 300Ibluff91: calls 150*** FLOP *** [5c 9s Td]drcossak: bets 300Ibluff91: raises 3740 to 4040 and is all-indrcossak: calls 690 and is all-inUncalled bet (3050) returned to Ibluff91drcossak said, "hold?"*** TURN *** [5c 9s Td] [Js]*** RIVER *** [5c 9s Td Js] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***drcossak: shows [Ac Ad] (a pair of Aces)Ibluff91: shows [Jc 5s] (two pair, Jacks and Fives)drcossak said, "well played sir"Ibluff91 collected 2580 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2580 | Rake 0 Board [5c 9s Td Js 6s]Seat 1: vando1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: guitar1515 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: drcossak (small blind) showed [Ac Ad] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 4: Ibluff91 (big blind) showed [Jc 5s] and won (2580) with two pair, Jacks and FivesSeat 5: !!clintonj51 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: toomany7s folded before Flop (didn't bet)
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=2881011Peddle your wares elsewhere sir :club:
i wouldn't ship first to:1. people who can't spell my first name correctly.2. mexicans.3. mexicans who can't spell my first name correctly.
What about people who have a completely different political views than you that are married to a Mexican?Hint: There are more than one of us...
I was totally gonna disagree w/ Jamie, but if I can't include s7s members...then my 15 would be a little harder but here goes...PMJPrtyPGrinderMJRdogCubs44Cubs99GalloSuited UpBizzleTroyomacGilbertologyFluffdogAcidKnightZimmerChrozzoXanosZach6668WhatarunaaVtlaxerStylinHawyinGobears
AcidKnight and Acid Knight are probably scammers.It's Acid_Knight and accept no substitutes :club:
What about people who have a completely different political views than you that are married to a Mexican?Hint: There are more than one of us...
sorry. 4. republicansbetter? :club:
AcidKnight and Acid Knight are probably scammers.It's Acid_Knight and accept no substitutes :club:
Then one of those 2 guys got Featured Member of the Month and not you. lol Made you look!!